Neymar Jr.

Don Andrésº8

like i said weeks ago the guy is finished for football big ego without a single care with the body, and too many parties and injury prone

Love him as a player but with all these injuries he is just too brittle to be considered a viable transfer for anyone, that includes Barca and Real. Sad that the Brazilian player of his generation will rot away at PSG. Game over.

Tackle

there's this image surfacing that neymar kicked the woman

D8VMUbpU0AAr5LB

apparently it's a video but it hasnt been released yet.

starting to think that this was a trap. like why would this be recorded unless the woman was planning on getting a reaction from neymar?

Complete set-up and the full video shows that the woman is the one hitting him. Disgusting.

[tw]1136445470753153025[/tw]

Barcilliant

He's finished. This guy could have easily been Balon Dor winner. Instead his father and entourage hampered his development as a man and football player.

Would not take him back even for 50 million.

Tekkers

another injury? that wasnt caused by management failing to diagnose an injury or rushing him back early? tough break and i wish him the best, but im glad he's no longer here

xXKonan

It's crazy to see how injury prone he is now.

He often got butchered here especially against Atletico but always got up and shrugged it off. Now he can't seem to even do that as all it takes is for one decent hit to his foot it's game over.

Tackle

D8WwTu_WkAASNmN.jpg

He needs to adapt his game, play a simpler style where he releases the ball quicker and cut it out with the showboating or his career could be over soon. His body clearly cannot cope with his current style of play anymore. If he doesn't become a functional dribbler like a Messi or Hazard it's only a matter of time before he ruptures his achilles or suffers any other type of catastrophic injury.

Messi evolved. Cristiano drastically changed his style. Neymar has to realize he can't play the same way at 28 as he played at 18. It's simply unsustainable.

Raketa10

He ruined his career in the moment he signed for PSG. From that moment everything went south for him.

Last edited:

clemente

And people here praying for the snake to come back.
Was gonna say it's better for Messi NT chances, but the manager is still Jorge 'I don't plan anything' Sampaoli

Sweden

I dont like the guy and wanted him gone from Barca two years before he finally left.
But he dont deserves this shit, a psycho b***h and a severe injury.
Hoping he comes back to his A-game.

Home of Barca Fans