Neymar Jr.

Zidane82

His entourage is pure poison and he hasn't matured. He should be at his peak now but has become a meme. In terms of pure natural talent he is only behind Messi but he lacks so many other qualities to be truly great.

He seemed to settle down though when he was with us .. I think we could ‘save’ his career and he could take over from Messi in a couple of years as was first intended

FCBfan22

He seemed to settle down though when he was with us .. I think we could ‘save’ his career and he could take over from Messi in a couple of years as was first intended
He fucked himself, so he can race camels.

It was HIS decision to leave and do that in cowardly fashion. You need to live with your decisions, good or bad.

Last edited:

Tekkers

i need to see him not get injured in round 16 before i'd consider taking him back. it's not a coincidence that these injuries started to pick up once he reached his late 20s. if psg do happen to miraculously make him available on the market then there's something that they're not disclosing to the public about this guys health

Potroh

In a TV interview this morning on a Hungarian channel, Zsolt Löw the assistant coach of PSG (otherwise an old friend of mine) said that Neymar's situation and future is up in the air.
He wants to leave but even more importantly he also said that the owners are very dissatisfied with PSG and the French opportunities, so they are searching for another club to invest in.

He said: Megvan a saját elképzelése a futballjáról, ami nem mindig egyezik a csapat játékával. Ezt próbáltuk csiszolgatni ebben az évben, hogy az ő egyéni elképzelése jobban közeledjen a csapatéhoz.
(Neymar has his own apprehension about football, which is not always the same as how the team plays. We've tried to bezel this in order to match his anticipation to the team's.)

If this happens somehow, perhaps Neymar's move becomes a possibility and Zsolt also mentioned that his aim would be returning to La Liga.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Well, PSG won't sell under 220 million.

If we buy him back after all the shit he pulled on us... Man we are a banter club.

Basically same as if you were getting remarried to your ex-wife, who sued you for phisical misconduct after the divorce (oh, the irony).

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Why would he agree to personal terms if he had nothing to worry about. He should of dekt with it in the courts and made a stand against shit like this.

Jadentheman

Why would he agree to personal terms if he had nothing to worry about. He should of dekt with it in the courts and made a stand against shit like this.

Sometimes it's easier to settle. Fighting it is drawn out and plus the press would not be kind. Neither would long standing public perception. You thought his move from Barcelona killed his career...that would have sent him back to Brazil playing for some low rate Brazilian club.

Tackle

Injured his foot vs Qatar and had to be helped off the pitch.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/2v81j/kwohxw" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Home of Barca Fans