Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Divemar Jr.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    I pose the same question to you.
    Without answering mine? Tell me about trolling.

Btw., the post I quoted was about trolling, the post you quoted was about Neymar.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice of Dani to cover for his ass but...."The small cracks have created a maturity and that will change his behaviour. You stop being a child in order to become a man." this is the kind of thing you'd tell a 20 year old.

Would be funny to see these kinds of things still being said when Neymar hits 30.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's basically saying it's time for Neymar to lead a team like a mature person and player does.

A bit too late for that maybe.

He was supposed to be up there close behind aging Messi and CR, but instead he's fallen further behind with other players leapfrogging him.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most interesting quote, imo: If a lot of people are saying the same thing about you, then something about you is not right. Harsh one!

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even Dani is fed up with Ney’s petulance by now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    He's basically saying it's time for Neymar to lead a team like a mature person and player does.

A bit too late for that maybe.

He was supposed to be up there close behind aging Messi and CR, but instead he's fallen further behind with other players leapfrogging him.
    He looked like he had already surpased CR from August 2015 to February 2016. At that time, I thought he had a chance of having a better legacy than CR by the time he retired. But since then, Ney has literally done nothing useful on the pitch apart from 5 minutes against PSG.

Pretty soon, players like Mane, Sterling, Lukaku, and Dembouz will be more relevant than him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    He looked like he had already surpased CR from August 2015 to February 2016. At that time, I thought he had a chance of having a better legacy than CR by the time he retired. But since then, Ney has literally done nothing useful on the pitch apart from 5 minutes against PSG.

Pretty soon, players like Mane, Sterling, Lukaku, and Dembouz will be more relevant than him
    Add to that Mbappe, Coutinho, Salah, KDB......

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder how long will it take for him to realize he wrecked his career by moving to PSG
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Wonder how long will it take for him to realize he wrecked his career by moving to PSG
    He's won the lot with Barcelona already. He is probably desperate to win the WC, doesn't matter if he's playing in EPL, La Liga or Eritrea for that to happen.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    He's won the lot with Barcelona already. He is probably desperate to win the WC, doesn't matter if he's playing in EPL, La Liga or Eritrea for that to happen.
    He can't win the world cup without improving and he won't improve playing in a farmers league
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    He can't win the world cup without improving and he won't improve playing in a farmers league
    Not really, Brazils chances doesnt necessarily depend on Ney Ney being the best, i mean, if Giroud can win the world cup, anyone can.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Not really, Brazils chances doesnt necessarily depend on Ney Ney being the best, i mean, if Giroud can win the world cup, anyone can.
    I don't see European domination in the WC ending any time soon. My guess it would outlast Vinicius Jr not just Neymar.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    Pretty sure he's motivated for the Balon D'or and knew being in the same team as Messi made it nearly impossible for him. Now after he's moved to PSG he would need to win CL with them (slim chance) for any chance along with good stats for the year.. what's even funnier is if PSG did win the CL Mbappe could probably get Balon D'or.
    Jair Ventura - Faking stats since August 2018

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    But Ney being at his best wouldn't hurt Brazil's chances would they? The best he can do is be at his best at when he plays for Brazil which aint happening if he stays in France