Neymar Jr.

Messigician

I kinda feel sorry for Neymar he left to escape 5 time ballon d'or winner Messi's shadow but is now in the shadow of a 19 year old lmao.

Givenchy

he dived himself into irrelevance over the summer. mbappe is the only asset you have, and he's headed to the spanish capital in 4. :lol: maybe sooner if you keep choking in CL.

I agree about Neymar and him being in Mbappes shadow etc but man.. if Mbappe ends up at Madrid that wouldn't be funny atall

KingLeo10

I agree about Neymar and him being in Mbappes shadow etc but man.. if Mbappe ends up at Madrid that wouldn't be funny atall

don't think so, we dealt with CR7 just fine. and despite our liga dominance, madrid did just fine in CL in the messi era.

Jair Ventura

KingLeo10 the latest to expose himself as a fake Barca supporter. Never seen so many alleged fans hoping their direct, historical rival strengthens to spite a club their own doesn't even compete against.

dude you're going to have to do better. this level of comeback ain't going to cut it.

oh wait, PSG don't do comebacks.

:wave:

It isn't a comeback, only an observation. I've never seen a person that isn't a fan or supporter invest so much thought and energy into a club. Admit it, you love Neymar and PSG.

Last edited:

Givenchy

don't think so, we dealt with CR7 just fine. and despite our liga dominance, madrid did just fine in CL in the messi era.

we dealt with Cristiano fine because we had the GOAT..

Madrid would sign Mbappe at what 21? thats 9+ years of a potential generational talent whilst we have who exactly? PSG aren't even our rivals, they play in a weaker league and we'd only have to play them twice at most in the CL - they always exit in the quarters anyway so even less chance. Madrid are our arch nemesis. it would be fun for a day to see Jairs reaction on here but irl it would suck

Donatello

we dealt with Cristiano fine because we had the GOAT..

Madrid would sign Mbappe at what 21? thats 9+ years of a potential generational talent whilst we have who exactly? PSG aren't even our rivals, they play in a weaker league and we'd only have to play them twice at most in the CL - they always exit in the quarters anyway so even less chance. Madrid are our arch nemesis. it would be fun for a day to see Jairs reaction on here but irl it would suck

Yeah, these small time imposters don't matter much, however, Real madrid do.

We need to brace ourselves well, irrespective of whether he goes to RM or not, but we surely do need someone to replace Messi, or a system which could do the same.

Morten

People still dont get it, you dont buy key players from PSG, thats never going to happen, Mbappe is there to stay.

Home of Barca Fans