Neymar Jr.

Givenchy

Neyney snr is like joe jackson, he pimps his son to the highest bidder. look at how Neymar actually joined Barca in the first place.. all those payments, Rosell in prison because of that shit. if Madrid paid his father more he'd of gone there

I kinda get what Jair is saying, the spanish media certainly have an agenda against Neymar. weeks after his transfer to PSG they were spouting all types of shit like 'Neymar crying, wants to return'. with Messi getting older and Ronaldo gone, these rumours will intensify until he returns or joins Madrid

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Again, French newspapers wanted Neymar to move to France because he would have made ligue 1 more relevant.

French publications were skeptical over his move. Paris United, a twitter based source, was the group that largely carried the news of Neymar's transfer from Barca.

FCBfan22

You have 5,281 post in little over a year.

True, because I post from mobile and check the forum when I take the bus to UNI each day. Here are people, with whom I can discuss Barca and follow the news.

You, on the other hand, have zero objectivity in your arguments and try to turn every part of the news in the direction that suits you and push your agenda, without thinking about it rationally.

As I said, I hope you retain NeyNey.

Jair Ventura

Neyney snr is like joe jackson, he pimps his son to the highest bidder. look at how Neymar actually joined Barca in the first place.. all those payments, Rosell in prison because of that shit. if Madrid paid his father more he'd of gone there

Sounds like a great father. Does an awesome job of protecting/securing the interests of his son, so much so that people ignorantly believe he's responsible for negotiating his contracts.

Givenchy

Sounds like a great father. Does an awesome job of protecting/securing the interests of his son, so much so that people ignorantly believe he's responsible for negotiating his contracts.

yup, father of the year material right there.

one of the main reasons cules hate Neymar is his fathers doing, hes not even Neymars agent as you say yet clubs have to pay 40mil+ to him for.. reasons? :lol:

Jair Ventura

yup, father of the year material right there.

one of the main reasons cules hate Neymar is his fathers doing, hes not even Neymars agent as you say yet clubs have to pay 40mil+ to him for.. reasons? :lol:

If my father were so influential that he could convince multi-billion dollar institutions to agree to lucrative, disadvantageous contracts than I would thank him. You would thank yours too.

Givenchy

If my father were so influential that he could convince multi-billion dollar institutions to agree to lucrative, disadvantageous contracts than I would thank him. You would thank yours too.

if all you care about is money then sure but if my father was putting football clubs presidents in jail, clubs in bad light with secret payments and demanding an orgy as part of the deal? no I wouldn't thank him

serghei

Struggling to see how on earth would be beneficial for us to get a player who is 2 years older and who has regressed compared to 2016 for the same sum we sold him. And who is two times more of a clown than he was at Barcelona. And why would we risk the good health of our esteemed colleague [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] in the process?

soul24rage

Struggling to see how on earth would be beneficial for us to get a player who is 2 years older and who has regressed compared to 2016 for the same sum we sold him. And who is two times more of a clown than he was at Barcelona. And why would we risk the good health of our esteemed colleague [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] in the process?

think barca board likes to go against everything what BBZ likes with neymar on the left wing, dembele on the right wing, messi as a false 9, only physically weak technical midfielders, Semedo as RB with Pep as manager playing slow boring possession football. :D

Home of Barca Fans