Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

damn he seemed pretty confident that day. i can't picture any of our players with that sort of mentality though (maybe umtiti). don't know if that's a good or bad thing

or he's realized that his window at being the best player in the world is done and dusted after the WC fiasco. :valverde2:

damn he seemed pretty confident that day. i can't picture any of our players with that sort of mentality though (maybe umtiti). don't know if that's a good or bad thing

Neymar is that kind of the player with a strong mentality. You can clearly see it against PSG. Other Players gave up after the 3-1 but he was playing like they need only one goal to qualify.

fergus90

He’s been on great form. I might not see enough of PSG but I’ve no idea how some people can now say he’s in Mbappes shadow.

Mbappe is quite often average when I see him. Great pace and potential but nowhere near the finished article.

Jadentheman

Save the comments till knockouts that’s when the real tests begin. QSG might actually go far if Ney and M’bappe are starting to warm up.

Home of Barca Fans