Neymar Jr.

Joan

Most interesting quote, imo: If a lot of people are saying the same thing about you, then something about you is not right. Harsh one!

FCB1987

Banned
He's basically saying it's time for Neymar to lead a team like a mature person and player does.

A bit too late for that maybe.

He was supposed to be up there close behind aging Messi and CR, but instead he's fallen further behind with other players leapfrogging him.

He looked like he had already surpased CR from August 2015 to February 2016. At that time, I thought he had a chance of having a better legacy than CR by the time he retired. But since then, Ney has literally done nothing useful on the pitch apart from 5 minutes against PSG.

Pretty soon, players like Mane, Sterling, Lukaku, and Dembouz will be more relevant than him

Donatello

He looked like he had already surpased CR from August 2015 to February 2016. At that time, I thought he had a chance of having a better legacy than CR by the time he retired. But since then, Ney has literally done nothing useful on the pitch apart from 5 minutes against PSG.

Pretty soon, players like Mane, Sterling, Lukaku, and Dembouz will be more relevant than him

Add to that Mbappe, Coutinho, Salah, KDB......

Cule4life

The Culest
He's won the lot with Barcelona already. He is probably desperate to win the WC, doesn't matter if he's playing in EPL, La Liga or Eritrea for that to happen.

He can't win the world cup without improving and he won't improve playing in a farmers league

khaled_a_d

Not really, Brazils chances doesnt necessarily depend on Ney Ney being the best, i mean, if Giroud can win the world cup, anyone can.

I don't see European domination in the WC ending any time soon. My guess it would outlast Vinicius Jr not just Neymar.

Vilarrubi

He's won the lot with Barcelona already. He is probably desperate to win the WC, doesn't matter if he's playing in EPL, La Liga or Eritrea for that to happen.

Pretty sure he's motivated for the Balon D'or and knew being in the same team as Messi made it nearly impossible for him. Now after he's moved to PSG he would need to win CL with them (slim chance) for any chance along with good stats for the year.. what's even funnier is if PSG did win the CL Mbappe could probably get Balon D'or.

Cule4life

The Culest
Not really, Brazils chances doesnt necessarily depend on Ney Ney being the best, i mean, if Giroud can win the world cup, anyone can.

But Ney being at his best wouldn't hurt Brazil's chances would they? The best he can do is be at his best at when he plays for Brazil which aint happening if he stays in France

Home of Barca Fans