Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Na, the Qatari's can afford it.

I don't know dude. They've pissed off their neighbours and MBS has showed himself to be ruthless. You don't want to get ahead of yourself or else your dear Qataris might be next like the WaPo journalist.

Jair Ventura

I'm fine. In a good mood. You're the one who got triggered at a post of mine :lol:

Lol it's clear from our interactions which of the two of us is triggered. I.e. The one referencing anal sex, fantasizing over geo-politics, and insulting other people's countries.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol it's clear from our interactions which of the two of us is triggered. I.e. The one referencing anal sex, fantasizing over geo-politics, and insulting other people's countries.

Anal sex? Wtf? I don't know about your fantasies and the way you swing buddy, but I haven't referenced to that here.

I mean if you can insult me then why cannot I insult you and use what I can find to insult you in a better way? It's a fair game and I didn't start it :shrug:

Jair Ventura

Anal sex? Wtf? I don't know about your fantasies and the way you swing buddy, but I haven't referenced to that here.

I mean if you can insult me then why cannot I insult you and use what I can find to insult you in a better way? It's a fair game and I didn't start it :shrug:

if you're going to get butthurt

Telling you to put down FM isn't an insult. It's saying that your proposal is fantasy.

Donatello

Signing Neymar for obscene amount of money is surely an end to Mbappe hopes, when he decides to move on.

Because, first, if Neymar leaves, a big reason is Mbappe. He won't want him at Barca, and would throw tantrums like he usually does. Mbappe would also not want tonplay second fiddle to Neymar, when he will hit his actual peak.

Second, we wouldn't be able to compete with RM financially if a bidding war happens.

Atm, its better to keep the squad same and try a new manager if things don't work out. If it still is in jeopardy, go ahead and get Neymar, who will be older & thus much cheaper, plus, there might be some new talents available aswell.

I wouldn't mind if he moves to RM and costs them 200M. I would rather focus on getting De ligt and De jong atm.

Last edited:

Obiaseti

Signing Neymar for obscene amount of money is surely an end to Mbappe hopes, when he decides to move on.

Because, first, if Neymar leaves, a big reason is Mbappe. He won't want him at Barca, and would throw tantrums like he usually does. Mbappe would also not want tonplay second fiddle to Neymar, when he will hit his actual peak.

Second, we wouldn't be able to compete with RM financially if a bidding war happens.

Atm, its better to keep the squad same and try a new manager if things don't work out. If it still is in jeopardy, go ahead and get Neymar, who will be older & thus much cheaper, plus, there might be some new talents available aswell.

I wouldn't mind if he moves to RM and costs them 200M. I would rather focus on getting De ligt and De jong atm.

I was under the impression that Mbappe had his heart set on Madrid. I mean if he wants onboard ofcourse we should prioritze him but so far there doesn't seem to be any indication that he will eventually come here or even wants to. Not that it's going to be easy for Madrid to pry him away from Qatar mind you.

Neymessi

Cool story.

The same information has been published by Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo, who state that Neymar regrets having left and has been in touch with his old club sharing his desire to return. In fact, according to SER, those at the Catalan club are convinced that the Brazilian will leave the French capital in 2020, and possibly that he will do so sooner. They also report that during this past summer, Neymar almost cried in front of a Barça director asking for him to be re-signed.

It is not "same story". It is totally possible that he wants to come back but 'crying' in front of a barca executive pleading to come back is never happening.

Agreed. His playing for the Farmers league is why Spanish media can't stop reporting about him landing in Madrid or Barca. :lol:

What's funny in that? One of the reason the transfer rumors are in full swing is that he is playing in a shite league so he wants to move. Makes perfect sense.

Donatello

I was under the impression that Mbappe had his heart set on Madrid. I mean if he wants onboard ofcourse we should prioritze him but so far there doesn't seem to be any indication that he will eventually come here or even wants to. Not that it's going to be easy for Madrid to pry him away from Qatar mind you.

Yeah, but if Neymar ends up at RM, we have much better chance to land Mbappe, considering Neymar will at least play 6 years for them.

And above all, who wouldn't want to wear the iconic no.10 at Barca, replacing Messi and thus becoming the face of FC Barcelona. It makes sense sportingly as well as financially because he will also get many deals just because of being the face of Barca. But, I agree RM are the team which has the highest chance, but I guess us having more frenchmen could change the favour in our side, especially considering he is bff with Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans