Neymar Jr.

CatalinR10

Would u guys want him back for 250 Million?

LOL

i was always a big fan of his , always defended him during his time here but I don't want him back in the first place , not to mention for such a ridiculous ammount.

Not only the 250 mil , but the 20 mil or whatever wages he would demand , not to mention the extra 40 mil for his father every year.

No thank you.

For almost half that we could get the ajax duo boys.

I would only consider Neymar if he would come for around 80 mil.

gr98

Don't know how credible this is but if it's a reasonably good deal I'd take it. Ultimately Neymar at Barca worked. Most definitely better than all the options we have now. Plus just having him back would probably inject some morale and enthusiasm in the team since most of the squad are still on good terms with him. Image rights would actually be pretty good since he's still one of the most marketable players out there. The board should be unemotional about this. If the deal is good, the paperwork checks out and we can cover all our bases sign him up.

Looks very credible imo, it's being reported by RAC1 and Fernando Polo.

khaled_a_d

Would u guys want him back for 250 Million?

If he found fountain of youth and can get back into being 22.
Neymar is greatest player of his generation IMHO (I would put Messi/Cr7 as generation before him,Mpabbe as the generation after) and he is great enough to build your attack around, something we will desperately need in 2 years time when Messi decline or leave (MD said he has an option to leave for free for a retirement league from 2020 just like Iniesta,that is 1 season away)
A player like Neymar will be huge boost for our attack, and let's be honest any team who wants to win CL needs a lethal attack, it is what makes the difference.
but Neymar at the age of 27, being a Brazilian attacker makes you cling regarding his future and how he will handle himself and whether he will be able to replicate Messi and Cr7 success in retaining elite level in the 30's

As [MENTION=22475]FCBfan22[/MENTION] said, we can spend the money on fixing 3 or 4 positions.

Barcilliant

No thanks. This clown single handedly destroyed the transfer market an that's jusfor starters.

Father is a cunt
We are playing 442. Ae we going back to 433 just because of him?
Dembele?

Raketa10

220 mil??? :lol: I suppose that for 120-130 mil we can get both De Jong and De Ligt. He can fuck off! We have Coutinho and Dembele in his position.

Last edited:

vlad

im suprised that there is people who call themselfs barca fans and they want neymar to come back to barca, even they would want to pay for him

edit: he wasnt even that great at barca, he had 1 awesome season when everyone was great and thats it, majority of his time here he was frustrating and annoying to watch, yes, in top form he is in top 3 players, but he rarely gets to that form.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Nobody at the club would think "hey, let's buy that brazilian dude for our left wing" if he hadn't played here before.
Not when we have Dembélé and Coutinho and a big need to reinforce other positions.

This is an illogical transfer and the only upside to this is that the old guys in the dressing room would be pleased.

utility73

It is actually a quite sad waste of talent. Neymar could have become one the really great ones if his marked narcissism had not got in the way all the time.

Home of Barca Fans