Neymar Jr.

Laplacian

I was looking at the last 7 years in which PSG was somewhat relevant again in the CL as before that they werent even playing CL or were in the EL. So in the last 7 years Barca won 1 CL had 4 QF exits and 2 semi finals exits (including that Bayern hammering).As much as I dont like Jair posts , it's hard to mock PSG Cl performances with these stats.

Why would it be hard to mock Jair? Within those stats there's literally a treble right there. Lmao.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Why would it be hard to mock Jair? Within those stats there's literally a treble right there. Lmao.

Im not sure if your reading comprehension is up to par or not but Joan was mocking him in CL performances , So not sure what a treble has to do with that. And If 4 embrassing QF exits and a 7-0 beating against Bayern in the last 6 years don't do it for you , Im not sure what will.

Joan

messi2140 is right here. I still live in the past (albeit quite small fraction of it) when we were what you call a powerhouse in the CL. That said, I was just shitposting as always in this thread.

Morten

I'm surprised of his diet. Eating Corn Flakes for breakfast and pasta without veggie on IG. I thought world class players would have better diet than that. Ronaldo certainly wouldn't eat.

Neymar needs to leave PSG asap, if he wants to keep improving. He is not doing that now.

Keep improving? He stopped doing that a few years ago, he is mostly just a meme now, with the occasional brilliance here and there.

Laplacian

Im not sure if your reading comprehension is up to par or not but Joan was mocking him in CL performances , So not sure what a treble has to do with that. And If 4 embrassing QF exits and a 7-0 beating against Bayern in the last 6 years don't do it for you , Im not sure what will.

Yeah, and our performances won us a treble 3 years ago. PSG has nothing. Is your reading comprehension up to par? The point is we still get to laugh at PSG because our record is considerably better than PSG's, you know since we actually win CLs.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Keep improving? He stopped doing that a few years ago, he is mostly just a meme now, with the occasional brilliance here and there.

Other than the backheel assist he made vs Real's 3-1 win vs PSG, I don't think he has done anything noteworthy since that 6-1 win vs PSG.

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymar was awfully absent from Fifa's Best Man event. And even more (un)surprisingly no one batted an eye.

family7.jpg

Last edited:

xXKonan

It's crazy how far he's actually fallen out of the picture considering he's only been at PSG for one season it actually feels a lot longer than that.

He took the biggest gamble of his career leaving us to join PSG. For him, he thought he could possibly lead PSG to the CL and Brazil to the WC final so he can win the Balon D'or. But he did well at PSG at the start but the hype eventually faded and people started talking about Mbappe more and his performances especially in the CL dipped and he would later suffer a bad injury which kept him out for the rest of the season.

The WC I have seen it as a redemption Tournament for Ney, He recovered and it's time to help lead Brazil to the WC. Only for him to be outshined by Coutinho and a couple of other players on the team and him making a fool of himself with the overreaction to certain fouls and he became a meme. And again out of the PSG team Mbappe yet again outshone Neymar in the WC and he help France win it.

I mean you can't write this shit. I knew it was going to be a challenge for him but the way it has gone it did surprise the fuck out of me how it went down so far.

Porque

To be fair to Neymar, he was absolutely bossing it at the beginning of last season before his injury. Highlight packages of PSG outside France was only focused on what Neymar was doing.

Then he got injured, and struggled to reach back to his level. Not to mention after his antics at the World Cup (first World Cup with VAR so he was made an example) he lost the media which is essential for marketing hype.

After France winning the World Cup Mbappe is now the golden goose and will probably be PSG marketing focus going forward.

He has made a huge amount of money moving to PSG, but it has harmed his legacy and perception.

Think Gareth Bale, he sealed Real Madrid the CL with his incredible overhead kick, but no global media cares now. Because they were marketing Ronaldo. Neymar is now in that position to Mbappe.

I am sure he will push for a move to Madrid, if anyone knows how to re-establish him as a star it is Perez.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans