Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

Is Bale officially better than Neymar again? The debate seemed to be settled in Ney's favor a few years ago
Comparing pure talent? Nah, Neymar is superior in that regard even if Bale is no slouch.

In term of heart and mentality and overall not being a total knob? Bale has that one no question. Bale has had his fair share of injuries but even though he plays for Madrid, he's one of the several Madrid players that I respect a lot.

Seems like to total chill dude as well.

Givenchy

Is Bale officially better than Neymar again? The debate seemed to be settled in Ney's favor a few years ago

Neymar is the better player and alot more talented, Bale has had arguably a better career. Neymar playing for Brazil and winning a WC would change that though but damn, Bale has turned up in the finals he played. neither are generational talents though

FinBarcelonafan

I'm surprised of his diet. Eating Corn Flakes for breakfast and pasta without veggie on IG. I thought world class players would have better diet than that. Ronaldo certainly wouldn't eat.

Neymar needs to leave PSG asap, if he wants to keep improving. He is not doing that now.

Last edited:

Joan

Some self awareness as Barca fan would really help you.

Oops, I'm out of here.

giphy.webp

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I mean yeah we could have done more, but two continental trebles and a double (league and CL) within a decade is a pretty good run. We're fine.

I was looking at the last 7 years in which PSG was somewhat relevant again in the CL as before that they werent even playing CL or were in the EL. So in the last 7 years Barca won 1 CL had 4 QF exits and 2 semi finals exits (including that Bayern hammering).As much as I dont like Jair posts , it's hard to mock PSG Cl performances with these stats.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans