Neymar Jr.

FinBarcelonafan

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
and this is why i suggested Dembele RW in the long run

That balance is needed in UCL.
if teams target our rightside, we are done for

Bingo. Dembele needs to be on the right. It gives us better balance and we can make both sides work, which makes us more dangerous. Now we have Dembele-alba and Coutinho on left side. It's too much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

gasgas

ASordidGod

He has and it's sad. Left to step out of Messi's shadow and now seems like he's in Mbappe's.

Not sure if you're being serious, but either way I kind of agree. I never 100% warmed to Neymar even at Barca, and the way he left, plus his antics... As a person he's incredibly unlikeable. However in purely footballing terms it's such a shame what seems to be happening. He's got the talent to take Messi's place at the top for sure, but he's got so many bad habits now I'm not sure he ever will. I am only judging him on the Liverpool game and World Cup admittedly, but he just seems so much slower now, mentally as much as physically. He keeps obsessively reducing an eleven a side game to a series of 1 vs 1 duels. And then not even winning these duels, which is shocking to me. I don't know, maybe he'll turn it round, maybe, but I'm not convinced. Nor by PSG as a team. They looked so poor against Pool. So poor.

Joan

Don’t.... you’ll upset the PSG fans on here :lol: they think just us on Barcaforum think that when actually most football fans around the world do.

K guys, which one of you wrote it? Has to be one of regular users here, right? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't believe a journalist wrote this, lol.

Why so?

This PSG team is a mess and not anywhere close to a Tuchel team. Still early days though. Tuchel is too much of a strong personality to play the player's coach for too long. That said he's likely going to clash with Neymar because of that reason too as he's going to demand a lot from him while Ney thinks he can do whatever he want.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
Is Bale officially better than Neymar again? The debate seemed to be settled in Ney's favor a few years ago

Home of Barca Fans