El Flaco

1526115275_523226_1526125250_noticia_fotograma.jpg

Full name: Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
Date of birth: 5 February 1992
Place of birth: Mogi das cruzes, Brazil
Height: 175 cm (5ft 9 in)
Playing position: Forward/Winger

KingLeo10

the only d'or neymar is getting is the cuck d'or. never seen a man so determinate in getting himself out of contention for top player in the world status. let's look at his recent accomplishments:

1) Left one of the 2 best clubs in the world to join a 2nd rate League.
2) Exited CL in Feb.
3) Became a meme at the WC.
4) Will likely be fat and retied by 2022 WC (not even the Qataris hosting can help him)

Did all this despite being groomed as the successor to Messi at Barcelona. What an epic fail.

Tekkers

What makes you believe that?

the success he had at psg until his season was curtailed by injury

he's the closest player to messi in what provides in scoring (28 goals in 30 appearances) and playmaking (e.g. shattering the ucl record for assists in a single campaign during the 16/17 season)

that neymar we saw against psg at home that left messi in his shadow is potentially the best player in the world and i expect him to deliver those kind of performances consistently throughout the next season., especially in the ucl

Tekkers

that 6-1 psg performance is as good as any performance messi has had in his career. just because he snaked the club doesnt mean that he still isnt at worst the 2nd best player in the world

that 6-1 psg performance is as good as any performance messi has had in his career. just because he snaked the club doesnt mean that he still isnt at worst the 2nd best player in the world

I don't mind admitting that 6-1 result made me cry with happiness but let's be real about it: it was a bit of a fluke of a result with some questionable refereeing decisions.

We are Barca. We are more than good enough to overwhelm opponents (ANY opponent) without any "help from the refs", as our rivals would say.

I would like to see Neymar play like we all know he can without the theatrics. Undoubtedly one of the very best in the world when he focuses on the football.

Laplacian

I would have been happier if left for the EPL or something, I just have no motivation to watch Ligue 1 again. I enjoyed watching Neymar at PSG but he's just not enough to keep me interested. Cya in the champions league knockout rounds!

Home of Barca Fans