Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The club are behind Man Utd, Real Madrid and now even Bayern in commercial revenue after Neymar left so I bet they would like him back for that reason alone.

I don't see it happening though. Not unless PSG crashes out next week and he tries to force his way out by voicing his displeasure publicly.

Morten

Would kinda want you to get him back, just to watch all the reactions, how you would have to start cheering for him again, priceless.

Not going to happen though, PSG will never sell.

FinBarcelonafan

Would kinda want you to get him back, just to watch all the reactions, how you would have to start cheering for him again, priceless.

Not going to happen though, PSG will never sell.

It's never going to happen, So no point talking about it. Barcelona doesn't have the money to bring him back.

Givenchy

I think it is possible to pull off (at the expense of other positions that need reinforcing) but i'd only accept him back at a Barca player if he sacked his daddy, which obviously won't happen

great player but not worth all the baggage he comes with. i hope we do the right thing, if it means a chance of getting Frankie and De Ligt, Neyney can goto Madrid for all i care

FCB1987

Banned
Hazard would be a better, more obtainable, and much much cheaper option. We shouldn't even consider Ney until Hazard signs a new contract or joins another club.

xXKonan

According to MD, Andre Cury met with Álvaro Costa one of Neymar's assistants at a Restaurant in Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to MD, Andre Cury met with Álvaro Costa one of Neymar's assistants at a Restaurant in Madrid.

Pepe Costa's son I think. Works for Nike and lived in Brazil for several years doing so.

Might just be a personal visit lol or the guy traveling with the team along with his father. Or something to do with some other random Brazilian talent.

Jadentheman

I am against the popular opinion here. Love a return but most likely won't happen.

Probably a ploy to get a raise from QSG and they want him till at least 2022

Home of Barca Fans