Neymar Jr.

FCBfan22

It's clear he regrets his move. Tbh I see a swap deal plus 100m for Dembele happening.

You are really stupid aren't you?

He fucked our board by leaving at the end of transfer window, sued us for not paying LOYALITY bonus and you think that we'll get him back.

Messigician

You're an embarrassment. Leave the forum please.

Ok if you dont think PSG and Tuchel the coach who thrived with Dembele doesnt want FRENCH player Dembele you're deluded.

Do you think tuchel a man who values hard work and intensity is happy with Neymar? If Neymar requests to leave and wants to return while Dembele doesnt work out for us you would be a fool to say a return is impossible.

Messigician

He fucked our board by leaving at the end of transfer window, sued us for not paying LOYALITY bonus and you think that we'll get him back.

They met his release clause lmao it's not like he forced a move for a small amount.

You really think our board cares about that? They would be more than happy to see him return and multiple directors, players and even EV have said how cool it would be to see neymar return even Iniesta said it.

Hazard got Mourinho sacked Ronaldo hated him and they both said they would be interested in working with him again.

People in football have short memories accept it.

Cule4life

The Culest
Ok if you dont think PSG and Tuchel the coach who thrived with Dembele doesnt want FRENCH player Dembele you're deluded.

Do you think tuchel a man who values hard work and intensity is happy with Neymar? If Neymar requests to leave and wants to return while Dembele doesnt work out for us you would be a fool to say a return is impossible.

They may or may not want Neymar back (which itself is debatable as he's an ego signing by the Qataris) but even our board would not sign him back. He embarrassed our club and the socios won't stand for it.

FCBfan22

They met his release clause lmao it's not like he forced a move for a small amount.

You really think our board cares about that? They would be more than happy to see him return and multiple directors, players and even EV have said how cool it would be to see neymar return even Iniesta said it.

Hazard got Mourinho sacked Ronaldo hated him and they both said they would be interested in working with him again.

People in football have short memories accept it.

Suing for a large amount of loyality bonus is the ultimate dissrespect for the club.

If the board takes him back, that would trigger a lot of Barca fans.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know why, but I have a feeling Bartomeu and co. will try signing him back. He after all didn't rule it out when he was asked about it the last time.

Yep. Knew it.

This board have no shame. Neymar makes them money and these guys love it more than anything else. They'll sign him back if they can.

El Guaje

I'd gladly take him back but at the same time i dont want the club to have to deal with his cunt of a father again.
If we can get him for less than what PSG paid and if he'd sign a long contract so his father cant fuck the club over right away i'd take him. We'd also fuck PSG over which would be awesome.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marcelo Bechler who first reported Neymar was off to PSG has seemingly confirmed the news about Neymar wanting a return to Barca because he's unhappy in Paris. He has more information about it too apparently.

[tw]1052555696598933505[/tw]

He's apparently willing to take a paycut and give a part of his image rights as a gesture of goodwill to bury the past lol

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Unpopular opinion, but I’d welcome him back with open arms. Dembele would probably have to leave the other way for that to happen, tho. That’s not something I would really want.

MTL_Barca

Gesture of goodwill :lol:

Yeah even if its true he doesn't like PSG that much (what wouldn't be that suprising if you come from Barcelona) he is trapped there. Should've thought about a little bit earlier.

Probably just usual BS anyways

Home of Barca Fans