Neymar Jr.

Devils

Over 1500 votes were made by media, captains and coaches for The Best Award.

Neymar received 0 votes.

Nothanks

if he proves himself in psg 2019, and wins the copa america he'll get a good chance of winning awards

probably his best chance until the world cup or if somehow psg win the cl.

Horatio

You're welcome

1) control+f
2) search for "Neymar"
3) 0/0
4)

bttf-hand.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When you realize that neither Miranda , Tite or the Brazilian Media gave him a single vote. :lol:

Last edited:

Supere

You're so ridiculous, neymar was not in the list of 10 nominees :lol:
So he could not receive votes.
That's simple logic.

The ten players in the list were : CR7, Messi, Salah, Mbappé, De Bruyne, Modric, Kane, Hazard, Varane, Griezmann.

Laplacian

jesus christ psg will be on my shitlist forever for taking Neymar away from us. I miss his magic, he's absolute on form tonight.

vlad

jesus christ psg will be on my shitlist forever for taking Neymar away from us. I miss his magic, he's absolute on form tonight.

Cmon, he played vs Red Star, club from Serbia, when was the last time you watched them in CL?

Alik

dude, stfu. how long have you been watching Barcelona? Neymar has always been a big game player and almost always performed against big teams when he was with us, fuck off with the "it's just Red Star" disrespect - if that was Malcom, Alena, Coutinho, or Dembele doing the things he did tonight you'd be drooling all over them. Respect the fucking performance, don't be a twat.

Someone's triggered.

Home of Barca Fans