10 - Lionel Messi - V6

serghei

We will all have a terrible season next year if Zidane builds a new competitive Madrid with the 300-400m. he probably has to spend.

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde & Messi & Co. already have built themselves quite a loser image in Europe. Impressive actually. If it goes down like this for another year, people will not only remember Messi & Co. for their great 2009-11, and 2015, but also for the historic embarrassments of 2017-20.

Way to tarnish your legacy in CL. And still support this clueless manager.

Some players are leaders, some are not. We lack spine in this team and strong characters. A bunch of pussies managed by the biggest pussy in Europe.

Man we're missing Xavi and Puyol big time, even big mouths with pride like Eto'o. They wouldn't accept this shit, unlike these wimps. Xavi would probably go batshit crazy if some dude like Valverde would ask him to park the bus away to a team missing their best attackers.

Unbelievable lack of strong willed players in our ranks. Only one with balls out there is a past it Vidal who's just joined the club. Embarrassing. We deserve to be managed by a bland coward like Valverde.

Spot on man, spot on. This team lacks balls. No team with winning mentality would accept collapse like this year after year.

Havesaks

Suarez in CL in last 3 years: 5 goals in 29 matches Benz: 14 goals in 30 matches

Most of us have jobs too. Not an excuse to write low level fanboy posts.

So when people call you out on your BS, its a pack mentality? Maybe look at yourself in the mirror before playing the victim.

You have a job? :lol:

Havesaks

We will all have a terrible season next year if Zidane builds a new competitive Madrid with the 300-400m. he probably has to spend.

Thats probably what you said summer 2017, and look how it turned out. we are about the win the second double while madrid have gone throphyless and a lucky chl-win in total.

Jakabor

If he truly supports Valverde then I can’t and won’t feel sorry for him.

Hopefully Liverpool wins the CL and a VVD wins Balon d’Dor. That would maybe get Leo thinking again.

The players are a bunch of dumbasses.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi has faced such a huge negative propaganda after stupid Argentina fiasco - I don't think he would be bothered to involve in the administration issues any more, club level or the national lteam

FCBfan22

That world cup witchhunt on Messi is just sad.

Nobody is mentioning that he brought shit Argentina side to the final and that final went to extra time. And this was against Germany, who shafted Brasil 7-1. And they could've won it if a striker not named Fatguain wasn't playing.

Ronaldo PR machine was on full swing during that one.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi has faced such a huge negative propaganda after stupid Argentina fiasco - I don't think he would be bothered to involve in the administration issues any more, club level or the national lteam

Having that said, I wish he had taken a neutral stand - 'Something in the lines of, I am not the one responsible for administrative issues so I do not know about it' or some thing in those lines. Would have given more confidence to me that he is not satisfied with the retard fcuk.

But then again the press will read between the lines and say the little dictator has decided that the manager will leave and all the shit that follows.

Hopefully, he indeed is a little dictator and as cold blooded as they get - Hopefully he gave a false hope to the retard and will pounce on him with vengeance after the Copa final

serghei

Thats probably what you said summer 2017, and look how it turned out. we are about the win the second double while madrid have gone throphyless and a lucky chl-win in total.

Madrid collapsed. Only a fool would expect this to last, given the resources they have and the low spending they had in recent years. They will blow up 300-400m. and upgrade their team in 1 window almost.

Only their rebuilding will be done under 3 time CL winner Zidane, not CL elite bottler Valverde.

It is true that Valverde has won possibly 2 doubles against one of the weakest Madrid version in the last decade. I highly doubt he would beat a Madrid playing near their 2016-2017 level.

We were lucky that Madrid leaders overrated the young talent they had in the likes of Isco and Asensio and didn't sign any start-material players in recent years.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Madrid collapsed. Only a fool would expect this to last, given the resources they have and the low spending they had in recent years. They will blow up 300-400m. and upgrade their team in 1 window almost.

Only their rebuilding will be done under 3 time CL winner Zidane, not CL elite bottler Valverde.

It is true that Valverde has won possibly 2 doubles against one of the weakest Madrid version in the last decade. I highly doubt he would beat a Madrid playing near their 2016-2017 level.

We were lucky that Madrid leaders overrated the young talent they had in the likes of Isco and Asensio and didn't sign any start-material players in recent years.

+1

It seems that everybody is forgetting how shit RM were in the late 2017. Ronaldo was nowhere to be seen and they were dropping points everywhere. But then, their season begun in february 2018 and they somehow pulled another CL out of their arses.

IMO, we only have this season to do something. In 2020/2021, I expect RM to be fully rebuilt, integrated and force to be reckoned with again. Meanwhile, it will be another season of Gala XI y nada mas in Barcelona. And if Leo drops just a little bit in form, we might suffer very badly.

El Gato

Villarato!
I remember the days when people on this forum would defend Messi to the end of days despite it being absolutely clear how gullible he is.
Take Messi for Argentina for instance - plays so many tournaments, witnesses multiple coaches, all of them being inept and he just puts his head down, shuts up and tries to do it all himself. Lol, quality decision making. Just lets himself be exploited as often as anybody wants to do it.

Leo has to be the least strategic thinker out of all the GOATs football ever had. If he had a brain, he'd a) quit the NT permanently after the first Copa America fiasco, b) demand even higher wages. Because why not? And c) would work to sack EV if he cared about non-domestic success. But he doesn't, because he earns a bomb and bangs 35 goals in against La Liga teams.

Haha.

What an end to a GOAT career.

serghei

I remember the days when people on this forum would defend Messi to the end of days despite it being absolutely clear how gullible he is.
Take Messi for Argentina for instance - plays so many tournaments, witnesses multiple coaches, all of them being inept and he just puts his head down, shuts up and tries to do it all himself. Lol, quality decision making. Just lets himself be exploited as often as anybody wants to do it.

Leo has to be the least strategic thinker out of all the GOATs football ever had. If he had a brain, he'd a) quit the NT permanently after the first Copa America fiasco, b) demand even higher wages. Because why not? And c) would work to sack EV if he cared about non-domestic success. But he doesn't, because he earns a bomb and bangs 35 goals in against La Liga teams.

Haha.

He was always at his best when he had to use his talent and ability (which are no doubt greatest of all time material) in comfortable environments where everything worked out. He was never the guy to force change or carry teams. He was more the finest and greatest piece of a working system.

Of course his die hard fans always wanted to portray him as this great leader who achieved grand success while carrying mediocre teammates. Clearly false.

He has a personality that is not the greatest in competitions also.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest

Haha.

So all that stuff about defending Valgreen was just you being a shitty troll then. Gotcha :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
He was always at his best when he had to use his talent and ability (which are no doubt greatest of all time material) in comfortable environments where everything worked out. He was never the guy to force change or carry teams. He was more the finest and greatest piece of a working system.

Of course his die hard fans always wanted to portray him as this great leader who achieved grand success while carrying mediocre teammates.
He has a personality that is not the greatest in competitions.

Yes - he was always mainly the ace of a great team. Not a leader. Never a leader. He doesn't inspire greatness in others. He's more of a guy you want to pass to and watch as he does things nobody would ever be capable of doing. And that will be his legacy - personal success. He's just so astronomically good that he wins leagues on his own. Put La Masia kids there and you'd probably still be top3 if not winning the league on Messi alone.

Some have seen this from a mile away. If Leo had some sense, he'd either demand even higher wages to exploit the businessmen running this club to the ground and then take his ball and go back to Newell's to retrieve some happiness. It's where he'd be at his happiest. And this was the case for years.

Home of Barca Fans