10 - Lionel Messi - V6

YodaMaster

He’s probably the biggest genius we’ve ever seen on a football pitch, but damn he’s such a dumb dude outside of it.

What a pity. What a waste.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
if he wanted him gone if he was clever he would have not participated in the press conference. So clearly here he wants valverde to stay.

tacticvarium

Yup not so brilliant outside of football.
Becoming a blacksheep like Ronaldinho but the problem is there are even worse ones in the team:lol:

Messigician

Either back the players and the manager during the good and bad times, or find a new club to support.

If you even think about saying a bad word about Messi who literally nearly carried us to another treble then you are not a true fan of FC Barcelona, that simple!

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Either back the players and the manager during the good and bad times, or find a new club to support.

If you even think about saying a bad word about Messi who literally nearly carried us to another treble then you are not a true fan of FC Barcelona, that simple!

retarded logic, please get a fucking clue and stop trolling, go back to the arsenal forums.

snowy

Respekt, he's right on the Messi thing though. Don't even care about the "true fan" label as it's been thrown a lot from all sides but to wish Messi out of your team is beyond retarded.

Even idiot Barto wouldn't wish for it :lol:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Respekt, he's right on the Messi thing though. Don't even care about the "true fan" label as it's been thrown a lot from all sides but to wish Messi out of your team is beyond retarded.

Even idiot Barto wouldn't wish for it :lol:

No one wants Messi out of the team? Calling him out on his stance/stupid shit he might say is our right as Barcelona fans/fans of the sport. What you are essentially advocating is blind loyalty which is the dumbest human concept I've come across, its also unfortunately prevalent across so many sections of our society...

Not speaking against something wrong just because of positive past contributions is a ridiculous notion.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
Congratulations to Messi for his 6th Golden boot. An incredible achievement.

Let's hope he enjoys these golden boots and copa del rey titles because that's all he'll win with Retardo in charge and the geriatric trio of Suarez-Busi-Rakitic still starting every match.

snowy

No one wants Messi out of the team? Calling him out on his stance/stupid shit he might say is our right as Barcelona fans/fans of the sport. What you are essentially advocating is blind loyalty which is the dumbest human conception I've come across, its also unfortunately prevalent across so many sections of our society...

Not speaking against something wrong just because of positive past contributions is a ridiculous notion.

yeah even Gautama Buddha advised against blind loyalty so we're all on the same page here but calls for "Messi Out" have started poppin out here and there. If you haven't noticed it yet, you'll soon see it by yourself.

Nothing to do with loyalty, it's like your going to war and you've got the ultimate weapon and sell it to your opponent :lol:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
yeah even Gautama Buddha advised against blind loyalty so we're all on the same page here but calls for "Messi Out" have started poppin out here and there. If you haven't noticed it yet, you'll soon see it by yourself.

Nothing to do with loyalty, it's like your going to war and you've got the ultimate weapon and sell it to your opponent :lol:

Well that's not what the comment i replied to was inferring, hence the reply.

Although i haven't seen anyone calling on him to leave braca myself I dont think anyone would truly want Messi out of the team, they're more likely angry and hurt by his stance/view on the matter and are just venting.

snowy

Well that's not what the comment i replied to was inferring, hence the reply.

Although i haven't seen anyone calling on him to leave braca myself I dont think anyone would truly want Messi out of the team, they're more likely angry and hurt by his stance/view on the matter and are just venting.

True, it's probably just venting...

but tbh with you, despite what I said about the blind loyalty thing, still makes me cringe when I see posts insulting Leo sometimes in really vulgar terms. Just something I wouldn't do as it would cramp my style, ya know....

edit: think there's only 1 other player I feel the same about, and that's Iniesta :love:

Got into some scraps in the past when posters were calling him a lazy pussy, so now I try my best to ignore it but dude, when it comes to Leo and Don, it just feels ... wrong. Not saying they're beyond criticism, no one is. Just that it's weird to see them called pussies.

Funniest thing ever would be if the very folks calling them pussies are a bunch of fat ass ugly fucks :lol::neymar:

k w.jpg

Last edited:

Neymessi

The only sad thing is that most of you, are ungreatful and spoiled by this team.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] Do the needful.

serghei

Valverde & Messi & Co. already have built themselves quite a loser image in Europe. Impressive actually. If it goes down like this for another year, people will not only remember Messi & Co. for their great 2009-11, and 2015, but also for the historic embarrassments of 2017-20.

Way to tarnish your legacy in CL. And still support this clueless manager.

Some players are leaders, some are not. We lack spine in this team and strong characters. A bunch of pussies managed by the biggest pussy in Europe.

Man we're missing Xavi and Puyol big time, even big mouths with pride like Eto'o. They wouldn't accept this shit, unlike these wimps. Xavi would probably go batshit crazy if some dude like Valverde would ask him to park the bus away to a team missing their best attackers.

Unbelievable lack of strong willed players in our ranks. Only one with balls out there is a past it Vidal who's just joined the club. Embarrassing. We deserve to be managed by a bland coward like Valverde.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans