10 - Lionel Messi - V6

George_Costanza

and higuain. Its almost pure perfection when they shoot.

mHM3DMk.gif

Havesaks

Yes, Cavani and Higuain are some of the best finishers in the 21. century, what is the problem folks? They are clinical and consistent as fuck. They are maybe past their prime "shooting"/time, i haven't watched them in a while, but they sure had great finishing skills. I was especially fond of Cavani, such a shame he wasted some of his absolute prime years playing wing for Zlatan and at least here in scandinavia i think he is really underrated. I rate him almost as highly as Suarez, and Suarez was closest contenteder to Messi-Ronaldo. Higuain is still a class player, and absolute class finisher despite him being an all-time great choker as well.

George_Costanza

Yes, Cavani and Higuain are some of the best finishers in the 21. century, what is the problem folks? They are clinical and consistent as fuck. They are maybe past their prime "shooting"/time, i haven't watched them in a while, but they sure had great finishing skills.

I usually not advocate of banning anyone, but mods can you ban this fool troll!

Pedro

La Masia
Lyon is a tough side, Man city struggled and lost against them, Leo will have to be at his best

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

2011-12:

0019 - Games
0024 - Goals
0011 - Assists
1649 - Minutes

He was involved in 1.84 goals/assists per game.
He was involved in 1.91 goals/assists per 90 minutes.
He was involved in a goal/assist every 47 minute.

------------------------------------------------------------

2018-19:

0019 - Games
0020 - Goals
0012 - Assists
1529 - Minutes

He is involved in 1.60 goals/assists per game.
He is involved in 1.88 goals/assists per 90 minutes.
He is involved in a goal/assist every 48 minute.

------------------------------------------------------------

I got some very interesting stats coming up.

Home of Barca Fans