Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just two days before we see our captain rockin that armband for the rest of the season. Its going to look badass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi the captain!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    did they photoshop the heights to make them more even? Pique is supposed to be 9 inches taller than Messi...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    did they photoshop the heights to make them more even? Pique is supposed to be 9 inches taller than Messi...
    they did. unless messi grew about 7 inches in the last few weeks lol

Wild Man of Borneo
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Messi has to be the GOAT nutmegger when it comes to sheer frequency, on both defenders and goalkeepers. R9 had more outrageous ones but Messi just does it so often and casually.

What is your guys favorite Messi nutmeg? Mine has to be the one on Milner vs. City. That entire play with the rotating 1-2's between Messi and Alves was so clean, and then Messi just perfectly baits Milner and drops him on his ass with the meg. One of the most perfectly executed plays I've ever seen.
    "Dani Jarque, siempre con nosotros"
    -Andres Iniesta

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post

Messi has to be the GOAT nutmegger when it comes to sheer frequency, on both defenders and goalkeepers. R9 had more outrageous ones but Messi just does it so often and casually.

What is your guys favorite Messi nutmeg? Mine has to be the one on Milner vs. City. That entire play with the rotating 1-2's between Messi and Alves was so clean, and then Messi just perfectly baits Milner and drops him on his ass with the meg. One of the most perfectly executed plays I've ever seen.
    That was the best one I can remember. There were also at least 2-3 in the 2011 final against United which were pretty nice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi is on a new special diet. In two years he will be taller than Cristiano.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It only looks that way. They are not standing in a straight line. Busquets is standing slightly behind Messi and pique slightly behind him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of my favorite Messi nutmegs are:

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May be he has a support on which he's standing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post

When people make these videos, where do they get all those clips from? Not to mention how they remember what time in a match he nutmegged somebody?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugranaa View Post
    When people make these videos, where do they get all those clips from? Not to mention how they remember what time in a match he nutmegged somebody?
    Not sure but respect to these guys.. the time and effort it must take.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Messi plays more, scores more, assists more, but the Media and a lot of fans are convinced that Ronaldo is a beast, the complete player, the perfect attacker, the one to look when things are going bad.
    It s not just about stats. The notion that CR is "more complete" was always ridiculous. I usually just ignore this statements, but every once in while i get annoyed and try to explain the facts.
    CR is a better athlete. He is actually genetic super freak, but that doesn t make him a better player. Messi has that spark of a genius, which makes him do things that nobody expects. Ronaldinho had same spark.
    To me watching these 2 play one game on their top level is worth more, than CR s whole career. He doesn t have same spark, but he is an awesome, one of kind player.

The fact that Messi and CR are even compared just shows how shallow people are. It s about image. We live in a image oriented society and CR wins this over anyone on the planet. People want to be him
    they want to be build like a greek statue, be rich and adored with this cocky personality and have supermodels running around in their ultra mansions. Of course you will root for a guy you want to be or be with (women).
    He wins popularity contest, but he is not and will never be a better player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One day until we present our new captain to the world. Fucking hyped