10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Blaugranaa

As for Messi choosing Argentina not Spain, that ship has sailed a long time ago so pointless to bitch about it.

Why should he ever had chosen another country? Even though you've lived somewhere for many years, you can't necessarily change the nationality you feel inside. Footballers should never choose their national team based on what trophies they might fight for. That's wrong. Looking back at Messi's Argentina career we all wish he had won at least one of his many finals. The fact that he got this far so many times still shows me how truly great he is. In football you depend a lot on your team mates which really shows in Messi's national team career. I hope he continues playing for Argentina for as long as he still contributes to the team. Not because he then might win a trophy someday, but because he's enjoyable to watch wherever he plays.

Giginho75

Hysterical forum 😂😂😂

Messi is argentinian player, then plays for his country. Stop!

You talk about him as if Leo is a forum property!

He has chosen (in my opinion correctly) to play again with NT.

And for this forum Valverde is the guilty 😂😂😂

You make me crazy!!!

LordLichtenstein

Silence boy, i am from Sparta we know a thing or two about beards

a46.jpg

bismp

Silence boy, i am from Sparta we know a thing or two about beards

I'm Greek,man ,but modern day Spartans aren't renowned for having majestic beards or something,wtf are you talking about? :p

Anyways,let's hope that the new look will help Messi finish this already great season of his with a treble :messi:

RIZALDINHO

From what i gather this groin problem is something that has been lingering for quite some time so its nothing new (i remember him stretching his groin early in the second half in the last Clasico). The game against Venezuela probably did nothing to change that (nor better that). Them coming out with it right now probaly has to do with the contract the Arg NT signed to play Morocco.

As for Messi choosing Argentina not Spain, that ship has sailed a long time ago so pointless to bitch about it.

i did not say in my post messi should have played for spain instead of argentina, i was saying our best players should not play in friendly matches.

sickstar

In national team messi is not a striker, thats clear.
Even in barca he has dropped deep since post iniesta - xavi.
His current goal number is due to his clinical movement and finish, mind you barca has suarez, dembele, alba to name a few frequent collaborator. What did that recent argentina has ? Lautaro is pretty potential, that one header nearly produce a goal from messi neat pass (and movement). Other than that, lo celso, for the goal collaboration with messi. Others? Clearly amateur.
Keep it like this and it needs miracle to reach final of copa america.

Home of Barca Fans