10 - Lionel Messi - V6

MessiTBE

Banned
Just retire from Argentina please Messi. Never going to win anything with this bunch of amateurs playing with you.

Going to get embarrassed in the copa America and the haters will come out in full force.

LMTR14

Just retire from Argentina please Messi. Never going to win anything with this bunch of amateurs playing with you.

Going to get embarrassed in the copa America and the haters will come out in full force.

yeah the damage to his reputation is almost as bad as the extra games he has to play (messi haters were at full force when arg went out in the wc). imagine that effectively that shitty national team could cost him a year of his career!

Ritchie

I think he needs to call it a day because they won't qualify for the next World Cup and he'll get the blame. He carried them to the last one single handed.

Maybe give it one more go in the Copa.

CatalinR10

So who are these new guys that played today for ARG ? I swear I never heard of more than half of them ?

Are they some new really good prospects or ? Cause they clearly didn't look like it . At best they looked like 3rd division players.

Messi should participate in this and next year's copa and just be done with it.

Can't make champions out of amateurs anyways.

Raketa10

It's a friendly game so who cares but why was Dybala on the bench and where are Aguero, Di Maria and Icardi? They again have a joke of a manager in charge for the team.

pregra

Even when you think they've hit an all-time low after the WC, Argentina still manages to become even worse. I mean, half their players out there can't control a 5 yard pass. It's actually unreal how bad they are. Also, no pace and no presence at all. Doesn't help that their manager, yet again, is making everything even worse by trying to be to clever.

gr98

D2RPNBVU4AAab7e.jpg

Treble incoming...

D2Rnu9MX4AAF2Uy.jpg

Hardy

basically they missed two entire generations, their best players still the veterans of 87-89 generation. it's quite incredible a country with great football's tradition like Argentina is in such desperate state.

Home of Barca Fans