10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Vilarrubi

He's afraid getting La liga will mask the issues at our club. He has no faith in his management to make the necessary changes unless something extreme happens.

Stop seeing things in black and white.

I'd much rather see the team turn things around (like we did with Lucho in his first season) play good football and compete for every trophy than collapse in every competition just so Valverde gets sacked. Can't see any obvious choices of manager who would be available to turn things around. There's always the chance he could leave if he wins multiple trophies (leaving on a high)

Not saying it will happen, I think Valverde is clueless but we have played some great games under him... 3-0 vs Juventus, 3-0 vs Madrid away, 3-0 vs Chelsea, 5-0 vs Sevilla in CDR, 4-2 vs Spurs away, 5-1 vs Madrid, 6-1 vs Sevilla etc we just seem to play shit a lot of the time not 100% sure why.

henias

He's afraid getting La liga will mask the issues at our club. He has no faith in his management to make the necessary changes unless something extreme happens.

He knows that. He's just being an annoying pleb, Valverde cult follower, ready to scream holier than thou and he thinks he is some special fan. Till today, still not sure how he got the moderator tho.

Giginho75

Getting rid of Valverde and getting a proper manager wud be a start.

Phasing out past it players like Rakitic, Suarez etc. wud be the cherry on top.

Ok, understand...
there are not margins to debate when I read words as "getting rid" and "phasing out".

Arizona Scott

Ok, understand...
there are not margins to debate when I read words as "getting rid" and "phasing out".

Of course there are no margins. Barca ain't barca because we dont have the next xavi and iniesta running the midfield and thus play ugly ball. Tired of only getting 2 of the 3 major trophies per year--the team sucks and club corroded.

Joan

So... do you want us to win another title or not? :thinking:

FCB1987

Banned
🌍 Latest Ballon d'Or 2019 Odds:

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Messi - 1/1
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή Ronaldo - 3/1
πŸ‡§πŸ‡· Neymar - 4/1
πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Mbappe - 9/1
πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Griezmann - 13/1
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Aguero - 17/1
πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ Salah - 17/1

Kul_z

🌍 Latest Ballon d'Or 2019 Odds:

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Messi - 1/1
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή Ronaldo - 3/1
πŸ‡§πŸ‡· Neymar - 4/1
πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Mbappe - 9/1
πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Griezmann - 13/1
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Aguero - 17/1
πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ Salah - 17/1

That means nothing, we are still early in the season.

Laplacian

are we going to get another annual messi invisibility magic trick? or will we get 2011/2015 Messi instead? hope its the latter.

Home of Barca Fans