10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Vilarrubi

Let's hope collectively and let's hope individually, also hoping that Messi hopes he hopefully scores this weekend against La Liga hopefuls Girona.

George_Costanza

tenor.gif

FCB1987

Banned
What are people's thoughts on Leo's position this year? I think our current 433 would work in 90% of games but we might need to change for the real tough ones or else our right side would be a mess.

I think 442 with Dembele on the right or 433 with Leo false 9 would be best in those matches.

tacticvarium

I have been also hoping for anyone other than Messi or CR to win the Golden Ball but it shouldn't be Modrić because even the Greats like Xavi and Iniesta did not win it because of those two.

Morten

I have been also hoping for anyone other than Messi or CR to win the Golden Ball but it shouldn't be Modrić because even the Greats like Xavi and Iniesta did not win it because of those two.

Lord Bendtner it is then, he has been robbed so many times already, its his turn.

vlad

What are people's thoughts on Leo's position this year? I think our current 433 would work in 90% of games but we might need to change for the real tough ones or else our right side would be a mess.

I think 442 with Dembele on the right or 433 with Leo false 9 would be best in those matches.

i doubt leo on false 9 would work, against smaller teams probably, but vs top guns i doubt it, consider his lack of movement and slow barca´s gameplay, he would be isolated easily.

soul24rage

He trimmed his beard,almost shaved it off.

he looks so much better trimming it off

Edit: It's funny how in the latest Barca youtube video, 40% of the comments are about Messi trimming his beard and that it looks good.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans