10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Donatello

AFA should try to presuade Simione to take over NT, the best option available at the moment.

He will have 3 years to prepare for the WC, probably the last shot Messi can have at it.

fergus90

Fuck the national team, the only important news is the beard is off. Which means the Champions League is pending.

Altomonte

Amazing how poor the ARG defense played today. It was the same problem at last WC: mediocre GK, shaky defense. Mbappé just had fun with ARG defense. Combining Uruguay with ARG offense could have worked, or just inserting Messi into Uruguay team could have resulted in a WC winning team. It was very different at WC 2014 in Brazil, when ARG still had a world class defense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It was reported that Messi’s pubic bone pain is getting more severe.

I hope it is not more serious and just an excuse to skip the second game in Morocco.

sickstar

Watched it 2nd half only. Most of the players are obviously amateurs, shaky, and technically unpolished (im not saying there are no talents). Play with their brain left home. Cant blame messi when its going like this. The coach to blaim.

Messi run out of option combining with whoever player he met on field. Only lo celso i think gave a noteworthy appearance.

Givenchy

Messi needs to quit Argentina for good.. the flip floping of retiring then coming back again just makes things worse. they never appreciated him and never gave him the support as they'd rather idolize a cokehead. this Argentina team aren't winning shit, its a waste of time

if he isn't fit for the CL, were out, simple as

Messigician

I need to be made Argentina manager. I will win the copa with this team

Aguero Messi
Dybala
Di Maria Lo Celsco
Biglia
Tagliafico Musachio Otamendi Rojo
Romero

FCB1987

Banned
I need to be made Argentina manager. I will win the copa with this team

Aguero Messi
Dybala
Di Maria Lo Celsco
Biglia
Tagliafico Musachio Otamendi Rojo
Romero

Romero

Mercado Mussaccio Otamendi Tagliafico

Correa Banega Lo Celso Di Maria

Messi. Aguero

Dybala isn't that special and starting him would make him and Messi play below par

soul24rage

Romero

Mercado Mussaccio Otamendi Tagliafico

Correa Banega Lo Celso Di Maria

Messi. Aguero

Dybala isn't that special and starting him would make him and Messi play below par

that looks too attacking for me with not a lot of defensive cover. I would go for

Romero---Saravia, Pezzella, Otamendi/Kannemann, Tagliafico---Ascacibar, Banega, Lo Celso---Messi, Aguero, Di Maria

Home of Barca Fans