10 - Lionel Messi - V6

sickstar

City has problem whenever fernandiho is out. Their dependence to this man is astonishing. That due to the other player all have attacking minded making them unbalanced if this man is out.

Or at least that what I've read from some media. Don't watch city enough to know the truth,though.

FCB1987

Banned
City has problem whenever fernandiho is out. Their dependence to this man is astonishing. That due to the other player all have attacking minded making them unbalanced if this man is out.

Or at least that what I've read from some media. Don't watch city enough to know the truth,though.

He's probably their most important player because their two #8s both play quite high, so they need someone who can run/press/foul to fill the space in midfield. Their fullbacks have been underwhelming this season and De Bruyne is yet to find his feet, so I'm not quite as concerned about them as I was a few months ago. Of course, EV could still screw us over by leaving Roberto up against Sane or using a really defensive approach.

A good thing for us is that the two teams who would probably be toughest for us (City and Liverpool) will likely be competing intensely for the league title all the way until the end of the season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Way too much effort being put in for a Copa game. Not to mention that he is being unlucky as fuck so far. That nutmeg save by the GK was insanely lucky and he should’ve had both assists so far, but might get none because of Dembele’s finishing.

CatalinR10

Way too much effort being put in for a Copa game. Not to mention that he is being unlucky as fuck so far. That nutmeg save by the GK was insanely lucky and he should’ve had both assists so far, but might get none because of Dembele’s finishing.

let's hope he scores and gets one more assist in 2nd half

CatalinR10

Great comeback from Messi as he scored AND assisted while CR only scored yesterday.

Let's hope Messi will score in the weekend aswell.

Home of Barca Fans