10 - Lionel Messi - V6

pregra

complete and utter bullshit
How many passes does he play to Dembele compared to Neymar? Messi's whole body language as soon as Dembele get the ball is "yeah, he is loosing this ball as well". And for good reason, Dembele has not progressed even 1% in his general play since his first game. Looks like a headless chicken most of the time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How many passes does he play to Dembele compared to Neymar? Messi's whole body language as soon as Dembele get the ball is "yeah, he is loosing this ball as well". And for good reason, Dembele has not progressed even 1% in his general play since his first game. Looks like a headless chicken most of the time.

Baseless and ridiculous claim. Simply not true. Did Messi tell you this himself? Just read it again and think how crazy it sounds.

Total-Football

Leo was in such moods today.. i disagree he ran a lot, much more than usually..failed by his clueless pseudo coach, complacency of defenders and some terrible attacking mates. i hope he turns up like this in wembley for reminiscences.

gasgas

Leo was in such moods today.. i disagree he ran a lot, much more than usually..failed by his clueless pseudo coach, complacency of defenders and some terrible attacking mates. i hope he turns up like this in wembley for reminiscences.

he had to run more otherwise we would be defending with 8 men and among them you have arthur, pique and suarez :lol:

Total-Football

he had to run more otherwise we would be defending with 8 men and among them you have arthur, pique and suarez :lol:

but if messi dont run a lot for the national team with all that pressure one cannot expect him to do it here. the rest though.. they are not messi.. in their defense they dod step up in the second half that was well fought.

El Gato

Villarato!
What's he barking at the ref for at the end of the game?

Don't know whether to pity him any more or not. Silly stubborn guy.

soul24rage

probably for not giving the foul on messi in the 90th minute and another to busquets at the end of the game (forgot which minute it was). For me, I thought both of the incidents were fouls that should have been given and I would also be having a word with the ref too. It could have given the result we wanted.

Stoichkov1

Not surprised considering that Gil Manzano is a madridista and that Barca play against 12 men in every match he officiates.

Maxim4

He must be tired of carrying this bunch of average players. By far our best player today. Haters gonna hate I guess. You can see him having no confidence at all in Dembele, for good reason.

without Dembélé, Barcelona will be 3rd in the standings.

sickstar

I'm ready to list the users that makes every less than amazing performance as general review of a season (that is barely starting) then disappear when he plays 10/10. Ok.. start from who?

That freekick that hit the bar and the dribble that end in a shot that need top stretch from the gk, also nice pass to Alba that almost end in a goal if he didn't mess it in the end... Total 6 keypasses. And some wonderful dribbles.

Not perfect but 8/10 for me at least.

SG-7

I'm ready to list the users that makes every less than amazing performance as general review of a season (that is barely starting) then disappear when he plays 10/10. Ok.. start from who?

That freekick that hit the bar and the dribble that end in a shot that need top stretch from the gk, also nice pass to Alba that almost end in a goal if he didn't mess it in the end... Total 6 keypasses. And some wonderful dribbles.

Not perfect but 8/10 for me at least.

Please do this! Too many 12 year old's on this forum haha

Home of Barca Fans