10 - Lionel Messi - V6

vlad

Its quite pitty that you have to hope messi will be motivated for the match and you cant know it before the start, if he isnt motivated he will still produce magic here and therr, but motivated messi its just out of this world, sadly that isnt so often how it should be, WC or CL k.o. phase are competition where he didnt look motivated as he was vs espanyol recently, WC and K.O matches in CL that majority of football world follow, for la liga its not the case

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

People expect him to be motivated in a meaningless practise match. Show some respect to goat. He shouldn't play one minute in game like this.

We are saving him for more important matches.

vlad

People expect him to be motivated in a meaningless practise match. Show some respect to goat. He shouldn't play one minute in game like this.

We are saving him for more important matches.

Exactly, in cl group barca would go further without messi im pretty sure, later they need edge over anybody, and that should be messi

Messi983

IN CL group like the group of PSG Napoli and Loserpool without Messi? Euro League for sure

People said we would struggle to get through our group as well.

I'm sure we woudn't have much problems going through the group with Napoli and Liverpool (we couldn't draw PSG but if we could I wouldn't be affraid of them as well) even without Messi.

FCB1987

Banned
Good day for Leo. However, he'll definitely be sending some angry texts to his Argentina mate Rojo for not winning their game and sending Juve to second.

KingLeo10

Good day for Leo. However, he'll definitely be sending some angry texts to his Argentina mate Rojo for not winning their game and sending Juve to second.

yeah, but probably not as angry as the ones you sent [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] for CR7 failing to score v some Swiss watchmakers. :lol:

Kul_z

Open this video in a tab and mute the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix97CZvelmE

Play this song instead while watching the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmGrRmXivmM

Damn, this video is mindblowing. I watched it several times in a row, and only thing that you can see clearly that actually he is so underrated. There are some of the moves that i didnt saw before, he fooled me in slow motion with his body feints actually. Like you watch the best innocent and humble kid on the block trying to get fastest as he can to reach his goals. Beautiful

Home of Barca Fans