10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Nothanks

trophies won puts those players ahead of messi in the voting polls

we all know messi is the most skilled and probably GOAT but team trophies now have so much weight

idk what salah is doing there though..

gasgas

trophies won puts those players ahead of messi in the voting polls

we all know messi is the most skilled and probably GOAT but team trophies now have so much weight

idk what salah is doing there though..

league and UCL performances.

Some could say his injury is the reason madrid won

gasgas

When the doctor becomes the patient.

Nah bro.

football is one of the things i don't take very seriously.
i have no attachments towards any players and the only reason i am here is because Barca is the first club i loved and the one i am used to follow

Right now i consider football as just a game.
No need to break a sweat or lose a night of sleep feeling sad because some millionairea bottled a 4-1 lead vs Roma.

The fanboyism just isn't there for me.

Nothanks

league and UCL performances.

Some could say his injury is the reason madrid won

right i understand what he did, but messi did what he did... but better
more goals, better overall play actually won the league and copa
only thing salah did better was reach a final CL game that he didn't really even play

which is the only part of the top voted list that doesn't make sense.. other than the epl / egyption hype he doesn't deserve to be there over messi (in my opinion really)

gasgas

right i understand what he did, but messi did what he did... but better
more goals, better overall play actually won the league and copa
only thing salah did better was reach a final CL game that he didn't really even play

which is the only part of the top voted list that doesn't make sense.. other than the epl / egyption hype he doesn't deserve to be there over messi (in my opinion really)
and scored all the crucial goals on the way there

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Nah bro.

football is one of the things i don't take very seriously.
i have no attachments towards any players and the only reason i am here is because Barca is the first club i loved and the one i am used to follow

Right now i consider football as just a game.
No need to break a sweat or lose a night of sleep feeling sad because some millionairea bottled a 4-1 lead vs Roma.

The fanboyism just isn't there for me.

This isn't even fanboyism, your top 10 is just straight delusion. Not a single player you put above Messi or even in that top 10 would have carried last season's Barca to a La liga trophy the way he did.

gasgas

This isn't even fanboyism, your top 10 is just straight delusion. Not a single player you put above Messi or even in that top 10 would have carried last season's Barca to a La liga trophy the way he did.

meh
hypothetical situations
no one would have done this, no one would have done that etc.

KingLeo10

Lol @ gasgas

Says he’s not a fan of hypothetical situations

Argues for salah being top 3 on the hypothetical scenario he wasn’t injured v Madrid

Also the detached, objective view you try to peddle is a bit rich considering you continue to spend time on a football forum you apparently aren’t invested in emotionally. No millionaire is losing sleep over you doing this either

Last edited:

gasgas

Lol @ gasgas

Says he’s not a fan of hypothetical situations

Argues for salah being top 3 on the hypothetical scenario he wasn’t injured v Madrid

Also the detached, objective view you try to peddle is a bit rich considering you continue to spend time on a football forum you apparently aren’t invested in emotionally. No millionaire is losing sleep over you doing this either

first of all, it is not me who suggested that, that's why i said "some would say".

secondly with Salah on the pitch, Liverpool were dominating, Salah gets injured Madrid start attacking on the side Salah was playing

i am not a fan of hypothetical situations but this one at least makes sense compared to "try to put mbappe in barcelona and he would not be able to perform".

i spend time here because i have a lot of free time and i am rather used to this place.

i finished school, i passed, and now i am waiting to start my internship in November, i am just recuperating from 5 years of tough med school. i am a bit into song writing and might record a song soon, but apart from that, nothing

When i actually have things to do i rarely ever comment here

the last part os what i have been saying.
i dont see the reason to get so emotional over millionaires who don't care for you. Why hurt meanwhile they are spending their millions

FCB1987

Banned
Let's hope Leo plays well and scores tomorrow.

I'm getting a tad concerned about the disparity between his and the team's away form versus home form.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans