10 - Lionel Messi - V6

SG-7

Get well soon Leo, and hopefully a quick recovery! Hopefully squad is strong enough to last the next 3 heavy weight games.

Givenchy

man.. for me the question of whether the team can deal with his absence is 2nd, im firstly sad i don't get to watch this magician for a month

get well soon Leo. what a start hes made this season, long may it continue

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Get well soon El Capitan

Hopefully this injury turns out to be a blessing in disguise - 1) Leo getting rest & be fresh for the business end of the season
2) The pig will now b forced to give chances to Malcom & Dembele. Hopefully, they'll utilise them to the full extent (by taking an inspiration from Arthur) and we 'll again have a strong bench!

EdmondDantes

1 goal, 1 assist; 20 minutes played. GOAT in GOAT mode yet again.

There are two positives here:

1 - Leo will be out for 3 weeks as opposed to what could have been months

2 - He will get complete rest in his legs on those 3 weeks and will be fresher for the remainder of the season.

SG-7

man.. for me the question of whether the team can deal with his absence is 2nd, im firstly sad i don't get to watch this magician for a month

get well soon Leo. what a start hes made this season, long may it continue

Yeah man its gonna suck not being able to watch the goat work his magic...even if its only for 3 weeks.

Centauri B

1 goal, 1 assist; 20 minutes played. GOAT in GOAT mode yet again.

There are two positives here:

1 - Leo will be out for 3 weeks as opposed to what could have been months

2 - He will get complete rest in his legs on those 3 weeks and will be fresher for the remainder of the season.

But the problem is that he will be missing the Clasico and 2 CL games against Inter.

Neeraj

I'm so saddened by this! I'm heading to the Inter Milan game and was just trying to get the clasico tickets as well. Real shame he's out during the big games of the season, at the Nou Camp :'(

Hope there's some positive to this and he comes back fresh, but to be honest, I don't think anyone comes back fresh from an injury, though it might make sense in theory..

Pedro

La Masia
I'm so saddened by this! I'm heading to the Inter Milan game and was just trying to get the clasico tickets as well. Real shame he's out during the big games of the season, at the Nou Camp :'(

Hope there's some positive to this and he comes back fresh, but to be honest, I don't think anyone comes back fresh from an injury, though it might make sense in theory..

Yep people acting like he's gonna somehow come back on great form after the injury, reality is it will take about another few weeks after returning for him to get back to his best, probably after the Christmas break.

eaman

If there was any chance of him winning ballon dor it's gone now with him missing those 3 big games. Also it's an international break in 3 weeks time so hopefully he gets back for the last game before that. Maybe it would be a good thing for him to play at least one game for argentina next month. I hope he plays in the copa America so he has to go back some time before that. If he goes back next month and misses those march internationals that have cost us the champions league in the past it would be better

Yep people acting like he's gonna somehow come back on great form after the injury, reality is it will take about another few weeks after returning for him to get back to his best, probably after the Christmas break.

He's come back from leg injuries before and hit the ground running. Seen as this is only an arm injury it gives him an even better chance

Ripsta

It's his arm, nothing to do with his legs, he'll probably continue doing minor training on his own for a while.

If it were that hamstring injury then it would be worry time.

Hardy

he'll be fine and he was even lucky, could be far worst injury, imagine if he broken the shoulder. Still pissed because he looks in amazing shape, his change of direction from what i saw in the last matches is back to his best.

raskolnikov

he'll be fine and he was even lucky, could be far worst injury, imagine if he broken the shoulder. Still pissed because he looks in amazing shape, his change of direction from what i saw in the last matches is back to his best.
I broke my shoulder once (actually humerus bone) hurt like hell the first week. Took 6 weeks to recover and even longer to fully get my strength back in my arm. Im happy its only a relatively slight injury for Leo.
I expect him to be fully back in december.

Home of Barca Fans