10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Andresito

Staff member
Has spent a shit load of time out with no International games to play and the broken arm and there are stupid cunts who thinks he needs to rest.

Very disappointed he didn't start tonight, hopefully he plays second half and scores a few, I don't care how meaningless it is but I want him to close the goal gap on Ronaldo ASAP.

He wore his sling a couple of days before the Espanyol game.
He might not be at 100 % to murder opponents twice a week.

Has spent a shit load of time out with no International games to play and the broken arm and there are stupid cunts who thinks he needs to rest.

Very disappointed he didn't start tonight, hopefully he plays second half and scores a few, I don't care how meaningless it is but I want him to close the goal gap on Ronaldo ASAP.

I see you are more a Messifan than a Barcafan. Every year its the same: Messi is tired in the Knockout stages cause he plays meaningless matches. Maybe its not good for his records but if Barca wins the Cl who cares.

FCB1987

Banned
good day for Leo

Juventus can draw 3 tough teams in the RO16: Atletico, Liverpool, Tottenham

Barca can only draw Liverpool

Ripsta

What a fucking waste of a sub. The shitbag players around Messi just show how bang fucking average they are. Valverde is just a stupid cunt on so many levels.

vlad

good day for Leo

Juventus can draw 3 tough teams in the RO16: Atletico, Liverpool, Tottenham

Barca can only draw Liverpool

Whats leo has to do with juve?

Oh, cr7 vs messi debate again, well cr7 did won it 3 in a row, good luck to messi

clemente

People paid for their tickets, CL costs a fuck ton, paid for their flights, of course Messi will have to play for 30min, we don't pay him 500k a week to rest on the bench when he only runs 5km a match, and everyone forgetting how he said himself that he prefers playing every 3 days.

fergus90

Looked like Roma away tonight. I've got faith he's motivated enough to press like he did against Espanyol when it really counts. Any time he looks up for it we demolish teams, e.g this Saturday, Sevilla cup final last season, Madrid away etc.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Negligible game for him, didn't do anything but didn't really have to. Still wish he scored that FK or the outside of box shot to stun the world and make the headlines :lol: Spurs fans would've been suicidal

Home of Barca Fans