10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Messigician

He shaved his beard recently.. then it grows back lol.
No worries, no relation between title and look.

I noticed when Messi shaved it Pique and Suarez did too.

Also during a period messi wasnt playing well in lucho's last season it was said he was spending too much time ln his beard with Arda Turan and his barber.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
f3610616d03dabac676836fc46447032.jpg

babb3748157587989f9879b3aa241af7.jpg

Bloodied-Lionel-Messi-scores-500th-goal-wins-El-Clsico.jpg

The beard is iconic now. Only furthers Messi's GOAT status as Ronaldo, Pele, or Maradona have never been able to grow great beards.

KingLeo10

1433015902922_lc_galleryImage_Football_Athletic_Bilbao_-1.jpg

His best look for me, the level of conditioning and physical fitness to finish off that treble season was simply incredible. Mad pressing v Bayern (for his standards) and then in the copa final. Look at that jawline, folks. :messi:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I'll never understand why Messi hasn't grown his hair again. I guess Antonella doesn't like it. Long hair Messi with beard would put fear in the hearts of our rivals.

Leo_Messi

:worthy: should suffice. Resting Messi more regularly will likely be the difference maker this season. In particular before crucial CL games. Not only Messi but other members of the "old guard". There really should be no doubt about that and Valverde should grow some cojones and do his part. In fact he can start practicing and fine-tuning this strategy in this years Copa del Rey.

Messi983

But one unique story we didn’t hear about the World Cup until now is the brilliant gesture of Lionel Messi to the Croatia national team.

“Messi sent us 30 jerseys through Rakitić with his signature. For the whole national team. He liked how much heart we had. He thought we played the best football at the World Cup. Well, now I have Messi too,” Vida added. The Argentinian sent the 30 jerseys after Croatia defeated Iceland and thus opened the possibility for Argentina to pass the group.

http://total-croatia-news.com/lifestyle/33126-domagoj-vida

Home of Barca Fans