10 - Lionel Messi - V6

kHF5QH9.png

I guess you are right. They are playing great and Barca without Messi has 0 chance against them.

Barca_form.JPG

If you like things simple, Barca should crush RM next weekend without Messi.

FC B

One of the worst moments for Messi to get injured, just before the clasico and out of all players it's Messi...

Alik

Terrible news :(

He was in really good form. Hope he picks it back up when he returns.

Football is a darker world without him...

soul24rage

Terrible news :(

He was in really good form. Hope he picks it back up when he returns.

Football is a darker world without him...

I think we're lucky that the injury happened to his arm, which is less important than like an injury to an ankle or knee.

Who was the Sevilla player that Messi collided with? Was he responsible at all for the injury to our captain?

What a shame our Messi will miss Inter and El Clasico. Was in such good form too. We're more than capable of beating those teams without him though.

Luis Suarez is Messi's best friend. I hope we see a FOCUSED and ANGRY Suarez next Sunday against Real Madrid. The Suarez that terrorized and tormented defenses.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

From what I saw of the game it was his own determination that caused the injury. Am I wrong?

That's what I saw. He was trying to push the ball past the defender and was swimming his arms to get in front of him. When he started going down, he reached his arm out to break his fall but he stiff-armed the ground in a locked position and his elbow hyperextended. If his arm had been slightly bent, it probably wouldn't have happened.

Home of Barca Fans