10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Leo_Messi

Man got his own watch from Jacob and Co.

[tw]1083744844453949444[/tw]

Only 180 copies were made.

:wow:

Retail value is rumored to be about 30,000 right now but this thing will be worth millions in 2-3 decades time.

What's up with all those Arabic tweets? Are you Arab? What is the price of that watch? Bound to increase in value over time indeed.

FCBfan22

I mean being on CR7's dick 24/7 , you would hope he atleast pays u well. Does he stop when you tell him to ?

giphy.gif

Pedro

La Masia
Yeah, those kind of limited watches are usually great investments. Don’t know if I can be bothered getting one just to have it laying around for years, tho.

Me too, it's just annoying to have to wait 3 years to get a return, I might still buy it though as Leo endorses it

FCB1987

Banned
Me too, it's just annoying to have to wait 3 years to get a return, I might still buy it though as Leo endorses it

Rather donate the money to [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] (aka [MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION]) so he can continue spending his life stalking us on multiple accounts from mommy's basement.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Look, dude, me and Kingleo10 are two different fucking people.

Yeah, I have known him since 2009, and I was the one who linked him to this forum. We along with a group of other guys met each other playing in an online games on the PS3. The other guys happened to also be football fans with a couple of them being Barca fans as well.

Long before we even knew of this forum we discussed Barca and football in general on a private forum and chat. And trust me Kingleo10 is not some basement dweller either I can attest to this.

FCBfan22

Look, dude, me and Kingleo10 are two different fucking people.

Yeah, I have known him since 2009, and I was the one who linked him to this forum. We along with a group of other guys met each other playing in an online games on the PS3. The other guys happened to also be football fans with a couple of them being Barca fans as well.

Long before we even knew of this forum we discussed Barca and football in general on a private forum and chat. And trust me Kingleo10 is not some basement dweller either I can attest to this.

FCB1987: There is only 3 persons on this forum: Me, Pedro and one more person with numerous accounts.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
GOAT is on the hunt for #400

[tw]1084095384824283137[/tw]

Wonder who’ll get the honor of assisting #400?

Home of Barca Fans