10 - Lionel Messi - V6

serghei

Well he was brilliant in last years R16 against Chelsea, especially on Camp Nou...

I think he means quarterfinals mostly. It's 6 years since he last scored a goal in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. 0 goals in about 10 games is pretty bad for a player of Messi's class.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
I wonder what Leo makes of the allegations made today. We know [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] is probably busy defending his idol on Juventuz as I type.

soul24rage

I wonder what Leo makes of the allegations made today. We know [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] is probably busy defending his idol on Juventuz as I type.

you talking about the allegations made by Maradona that Messi is never going to be a leader? if it is, then I doubt Messi is interested.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Devils

Man got his own watch from Jacob and Co.

[tw]1083744844453949444[/tw]

Only 180 copies were made.

:wow:

Retail value is rumored to be about 30,000 right now but this thing will be worth millions in 2-3 decades time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, those kind of limited watches are usually great investments. Don’t know if I can be bothered getting one just to have it laying around for years, tho.

Devils

Yeah, those kind of limited watches are usually great investments. Don’t know if I can be bothered getting one just to have it laying around for years, tho.

You probably wont find a better appreciating asset lol.

Based on it's rarity alone it's value, once acquired, will be much higher than the retail price. When Messi eventually retires, it will then be worth multiple times more. And as more decades pass, the value will just keep increasing.

But if you buy one, you'd probably have to keep that thing in a vault.

Home of Barca Fans