10 - Lionel Messi - V6

BADGERBHOY

Good news brothers it is possible Messi will play against Madrid. Now I can eat food again knowing Messi will be okay.

Stoichkov (ex-Barcelona) "Barça is on the right track, playing very well and should not worry about what other teams are doing. Barça let 7 points escape them, they could have a 10 point advantage. Barça already has the league won."

"Because Messi is the best player in the world, knowing the winning character he has, his desire to play and his self-esteem, I still think that even injured, he can play, doctors can do something. I think he can play against Madrid."

Hristo :worthy:

:lol: :lol:

bismp

People need to chill,a radial bone injury won't affect his game.At the worst case scenario,it will take him a couple of weeks to get back to match rhythm

gasgas

People need to chill,a radial bone injury won't affect his game.At the worst case scenario,it will take him a couple of weeks to get back to match rhythm

he will always dribble, he will get tackled and fouled, he will fall to the ground, he will need both his uppee limbs to support himself as he falls.

very high chance of refracturing

gasgas

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] is a man of the world.. being a doctor isnt even his main thing..a preacher a singer.. a troll.. to name a few of his endless talents.

i try i try
i stopped most of those for med school. Now that i'm done with med school i can do a bit of everything.

Become a wedding singer, church singer, troll on Barcaforum, preach the gospel, do some bodybuilding, start an agrobusiness, etc.

Problem i'm as lazy as it gets but that can change

Home of Barca Fans