10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Pedro

La Masia
I can see Messi winning back the Ballon D'or in 2019 after having a great season to make it 6-6 with ronaldo

Pedro

La Masia
It looks like the players have been told by Valverde not to always pass to Messi like season, but this is concerning because the other players can't do anything with the ball anyway. Messi looked like he got frustrated a few times with Dembouz who kept aimlessly trying to cross it in the box instead of cutting it back to Leo

El Gato

Villarato!
He seemed so happy receiving the title.

For real or sarcastic? I was literally going to post he looked miserable AF. It's like his smile has gone off his face these days. He was going up to that podium like he hates the chore parts of being a captain.

KingLeo10

For real or sarcastic? I was literally going to post he looked miserable AF. It's like his smile has gone off his face these days. He was going up to that podium like he hates the chore parts of being a captain.

this is pretty much a preseason trophy though.

desoe

Well, it's kind of a Mickey Mouse cup after all. He's going to be much happier to lift the CL in May, won't he.

Home of Barca Fans