10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Pedro

La Masia
Looked so disinterested after the red card, walking Messi is like playing with 10 men in itself unless the rest of the team create space for him.

Seriously, this kind of shit is why the team have failed in Europe, well organised defences who won't give him an inch.

So like 9 men after the red

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Only decent player out there tonight. Rest played like a bunch of quitters after the red. At least he tried.

Last edited:

Ripsta

So like 9 men after the red

Exactly, which is why I said 10 men in itself. He's the best in the world but his laziness or unwillingness to make runs doesn't help against congested defences, especially when Suarez is struggling and essentially in the side because he's Messi's best mate.

Nothanks

Lol, he was our biggest threat all game long idk what game you guys were watching.
free kicks, dribbles, throughballs, and almost got goal of the season by the keepers finger tips

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whenever Messi doesn't score a hattrick or have a magical performance you start seeing this lot.

Ripsta

Lol, he was our biggest threat all game long idk what game you guys were watching.
free kicks, dribbles, throughballs, and almost got goal of the season by the keepers finger tips

Up until the red card he was, outside of a couple free kicks, Coutinho was the only one trying to force a goal after that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's been poor for his standards I meant. No need to jump the gun. I still put him as our second best player behind Suarez in this game.

AndreC

Messi is extraordinary,

but he cannot and neither should have the responsability to win all the games by himself. Suarez, Dembele etc have to start scoring.
We have a lot of creative players and very predictable offensive game. That is Valverde fault. Team has to develop new routines.

pregra

He must be tired of carrying this bunch of average players. By far our best player today. Haters gonna hate I guess. You can see him having no confidence at all in Dembele, for good reason.

Flavius

These guys :lol:
Suarez was trying a lot today, he still miss that spark. Hope it comes and our deadly duo start making more in front.

Home of Barca Fans