10 - Lionel Messi - V6

FCBfan22

The Little Dictator, El Presidente, Fatass and their right hand plotting either a revolution at Barca or Save Ernie's Arse operation.

[tw]1132676437788356608[/tw]

raskolnikov

I wonder if they are honest enough to truly admit whats wrong and what needs to be changed. It feels like a lot of finger pointing and blame shifting rather than true reflection.

Givenchy

the fact Suarez was at the meeting tells us everything. they will probably come out with anothe press conference explaining to fans its their fault, we will try harder blah blah

this summer or next, when EV is gone, 'Barca-DNA' bullshit needs to go, no more ex-barca dna players as manager, also goes for Xavi.

I don't agree with BBZ much but in one of his long posts he was totally right; we can't play the old way without Xavi/Iniesta and signing players to try to play that style will end up in more Coutinho type fails. thats not to say we go the other extreme with workhorses but we need to move with the times

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
[youtube]8IHnKvg1H6U[/youtube]

Beckham's learning from Leo, he's just Boatenged that defender and scored.

Donatello

I think the reason players are backing Valverde, is maybe because they are afraid something similar to Bale could happen here, in case someone ballsy comes. Someone who may bench underperforming players.

Valverde is a safe bet for them, he will start the veterans irrespective of their form.

And, they are players who have won everything, so money is more relevant now. Because I doubt they would be getting as much money elsewhere.

And the board is backing him, because of the same reason, to keep the players happy. And also because Valverde is their puppet, very easy to control.

There's a reason why folks like Guardiola & Cruyff were thrown out. This is a power game and this board wants nothing less. They care more about themselves, than the club.

We need a complete overhaul, starting from top. Or else we would be united in no time, a money making machine with no success.

Richard.H

the fact Suarez was at the meeting tells us everything. they will probably come out with anothe press conference explaining to fans its their fault, we will try harder blah blah

this summer or next, when EV is gone, 'Barca-DNA' bullshit needs to go, no more ex-barca dna players as manager, also goes for Xavi.

I don't agree with BBZ much but in one of his long posts he was totally right; we can't play the old way without Xavi/Iniesta and signing players to try to play that style will end up in more Coutinho type fails. thats not to say we go the other extreme with workhorses but we need to move with the times

We can play the barca way but not with the current senior citizen players. Look at what Pep is doing in City. That team is a machine and runs and presses for 90 mins. We are playing like a shadow of ourselves.

At this point I'm not sure what former "Barca DNA" coach can come and make a difference. I'm afraid we will need a new generation of players to ever see true tiki taka again.

Richard.H

I think the reason players are backing Valverde, is maybe because they are afraid something similar to Bale could happen here, in case someone ballsy comes. Someone who may bench underperforming players.

Valverde is a safe bet for them, he will start the veterans irrespective of their form.

And, they are players who have won everything, so money is more relevant now. Because I doubt they would be getting as much money elsewhere.

And the board is backing him, because of the same reason, to keep the players happy. And also because Valverde is their puppet, very easy to control.

There's a reason why folks like Guardiola & Cruyff were thrown out. This is a power game and this board wants nothing less. They care more about themselves, than the club.

We need a complete overhaul, starting from top. Or else we would be united in no time, a money making machine with no success.

They are backing him because they are in full comfort at Barca. They are playing like a group of friends in Sunday league and can do basically whatever they want on top of getting paid an exorbitant amount. They are enjoying the last 3-4 years of their top-level careers. What better way to do it than in sunny Barca where both coach and board never demand anything from you?

Givenchy

We can play the barca way but not with the current senior citizen players. Look at what Pep is doing in City. That team is a machine and runs and presses for 90 mins. We are playing like a shadow of ourselves.

At this point I'm not sure what former "Barca DNA" coach can come and make a difference. I'm afraid we will need a new generation of players to ever see true tiki taka again.

I think this also

before, my vision was for Barca to keep building with an eye on Messi's retirement over the next few years but im afraid Leo may actually be a big part of the current culture at Barca.. fans confronting him after Anfield was disgusting imo but that speaks volumes that even Leo would recieve that type of treatment.

feels like we'll have to wait out 2-3 years more of this shit until each and every senior leaves/retires

clemente

Allegri :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish Messi had it in him to ditch this sorry ass club, this level of talent is simply not possible, and it was absolutely wasted, sad.

Home of Barca Fans