10 - Lionel Messi - V6

clemente

Strolling on a neutral shift, he is clearly conserving himself. I can just tell he will explde on that Liverpool game. It's good because we didn't have that luxury last season to rotate mindlessly at this time.

pregra

Up there with the most pointless subs of all time. Also has to be said he has looked pretty bad for his standards these last two games. Especially his passing is way off. Hopefully no game time at the weekend but we all know he’ll play.

blaugrana1987

Up there with the most pointless subs of all time. Also has to be said he has looked pretty bad for his standards these last two games. Especially his passing is way off. Hopefully no game time at the weekend but we all know he’ll play.
This wasnt even a stroll for professional player. He was jogging for 30min.

fergus90

I actually thought he would start today and rest saturday, however I guess he'll play 90 to try and secure la liga.

sickstar

I think EV just gave him some match fitness, not too much to induce fatigue but enough in case next game he doesnt play at all. It's risky to play him next saturday, even playing as a sub in a leading situation like today, injury chance.

Very good chance the moment he came, but the rest, it looked like he was a bit too hurrying, hence the missed pass(es). Im gonna feel a bit disapppointed if he also feel it's a must to score a goal to keep the race with mbappe. I mean he should at least understand the importance of liverpool game rather than golden boot. The pressure wont do anything good on his game, i saw it, we saw it. Seriously, just play and keep it safe for now.

Vilarrubi

Let's hope Leo scores vs. Levante

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

Let’s hope Messi scores 3, secures the title if it’s not already won and comes off and rests for the Liverpool game. Lets hope.

Home of Barca Fans