10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Ripsta

Thats because of cocaine. Literally. Imagine Messi on cocaine. They can all fuck off, let them suffer

Probably, regardless, Maradona is the kind of player you want next to you when the chips are down. Not to say Messi isn't similar because he's been the saviour of the Club for a decade now, but I think Maradona was more capable in those clutch moments.

The results/performances in recent European knock out rounds really dont do Messi any favours.

raskolnikov

Probably, regardless, Maradona is the kind of player you want next to you when the chips are down. Not to say Messi isn't similar because he's been the saviour of the Club for a decade now, but I think Maradona was more capable in those clutch moments.

The results/performances in recent European knock out rounds really dont do Messi any favours.
Plenty of matches where Messi been clutch. You cant be clutch in every match, nobody is.

Kul_z

Oh sorry, maradona has performed in world cup which in these modern standards he wouldnt win anyway, and the fact that neuer should be given red in the final nobody gives a fuck. People forget how rare coverage was back then, compared to nowdays. You have a cocaine addict user who had 2 or three tournaments that he won and performed well, played extraordinary in couple of ocassions here and there. And on the other side you have Messi, who plays extraordinary week in-week out with couple of shitshows so rare that you can count them on the fingers of your hands in the last decade. I dont care about the clutch guys, i care about football, and messi is football. Messi win trophies, but its la liga, copa del rey, couple of cl's here and there... Fuck off, if its that easy why rm or atletico didnt win that much of those(la liga, copa) during the messi reign? Its because messi is consistent, and all other players can fuck off straight away. Fuck maradona, id always prefer messi above any other player, including maradona pele or any other history world cup dick rider. World cup is every 4 years, and what am i supposed to watch and enjoy in between?

FCBfan22

He is complicating his life with needless dribbling tonight. If he passed in time, he would have 2-3 assists tonight.

pregra

Should definitely rest in midweek. As should almost all of the other starters. We looked gassed from minute one.

bismp

He just didn’t give a damn about the game...and you can’t really blame him,the Liga is basically finished

sickstar

Only one mediocre performance (of couse in messi standard) needed to release the... You know who.

I dont even feel like commenting more.

Valdario

I wasn't implying anything. He couldn't even get the simple things right last night, which is strange for him.
He’s tired and he probably doesn’t give a damn about this game either. Everybody had an off game last night. Sociedad had like 51% possesion at the Camp Nou bro, when was the last time that happened?

Home of Barca Fans