10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi needs to quit Argentina for good.. the flip floping of retiring then coming back again just makes things worse. they never appreciated him and never gave him the support as they'd rather idolize a cokehead. this Argentina team aren't winning shit, its a waste of time

if he isn't fit for the CL, were out, simple as

I am afraid that Messi won't quit Argentina NT for good until Argentina gets brutally crushed both in the 2019 and 2020 Copa America and have his dream to win something with Argentina completed dashed.

Maybe even after that he will do a cameo at the 2022 World Cup.

Messigician

Romero

Mercado Mussaccio Otamendi Tagliafico

Correa Banega Lo Celso Di Maria

Messi. Aguero

Dybala isn't that special and starting him would make him and Messi play below par

Dybala isn't that special... what happened to MSN when they met dybala in UCL?

FCB1987

Banned
Headers is one thing. Dybala's performance was a completely different situation

Neither of Dzeko's goals were headers and his overall impact across both legs was bigger than Dybala's.

Regardless, I'm not sure why a great performance Dybala put in 2017 is morr relevant than his average form this entire season that has led to him being dropped at Juventus. He's basically Juve's Coutinho

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
It's his country; it's dear to his heart. When he hangs up his boots and goes to bed at night, at least he'll know that he tried, till the end. No one can hold it against him.

Messi doesn't owe Argentina anything, that's true. But you go ahead and tell him that. So all this talk is just BS and it will never happen.

Barcilliant

Why are people talking about the Argentina team. Fuck them. I'm just worried about Messi.

Argentina are the most overrated national side after England.

Home of Barca Fans