10 - Lionel Messi - V6

EdmondDantes

I liked that he did a Ronaldinho/Coutinho with his free kick tonight. This will keep defenders and goalkeepers guessing next time around. Now the world knows he has this in his locker. And if the wall doesn't jump; he will place the ball over it with ease, as always.

Man of the Match. GOAT.

XaviV

Granted, I'm slightly drunk, but here I am, more than a tad close to shedding a tear over the fact that some day - some damnable day - we'll not be able to watch this dude work his magic on the pitch.

Fuck off with this silly aging business... :(

I've always wanted to go to Camp Nou for a game and there's no good reason why I haven't done it. Watching Leo tonight I was thinking i have to go this year as I already missed Xavi and Iniesta, and i don't want to miss Messi.

Pedro

La Masia
Hopefully if he keeps playing like this until November maybe he can win the Ballon D'or this year? Ronaldo's struggling with Juve

eaman

I liked that he did a Ronaldinho/Coutinho with his free kick tonight. This will keep defenders and goalkeepers guessing next time around. Now the world knows he has this in his locker. And if the wall doesn't jump; he will place the ball over it with ease, as always.

Man of the Match. GOAT.

He already scored one like this for argentina I think

Kul_z

He already scored one like this for argentina I think

He got two or three like that already. Its not first time for sure.
Watched the game, he should banged 5 goals if he really wanted it, but thats not a concern. I'm more concerned how the hell on earth he finished this game without assisst. Ffs, dembele, suarez, coutinho, alba all of them. I cant believe.. But, thats goat stuff

Home of Barca Fans