10 - Lionel Messi - V6

eaman

I just hope he doesn't tire himself out playing March international matches and then underperform in the CL like he did in 2016 for example.

Let's hope he waits until the summer for his Argentina return

We also had our two other strikers playing in South America at that time as well whereas real and atletico strikers were European and alot fresher at that time. I think it was the same in 2017

BusiTheKing

From the training videos, it clearly shows that he's regained that spring in his step that was missing coming back from injury. I'm feeling good about the clash tomorrow.

Theconomist

This is a post of appreciation for Messi, one of the most beautiful players this game has ever witnessed. Thank you for showing us another possibility of what a player could be, Iand many others will feel sad that a chapter of this game will close after you retire.
As a Barcelona and generally football fan, thank you.

Question17

ugh, get him a style assistant asap. ghetto doesn't fit him, and that beard has to GO ALREADY

There used to be people on this forum who praised him for being a clean cut guy who would never dream of getting a tattoo and they said ronaldo's style was flamboyant and annoying. I wonder what they think now having to eat their own words.

Home of Barca Fans