10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Joan

For real or sarcastic? I was literally going to post he looked miserable AF. It's like his smile has gone off his face these days. He was going up to that podium like he hates the chore parts of being a captain.

Yeah? No, I was having troubles with my little nephew and only saw him smiling. Thought he was happy. :lol: My bad.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well, it's kind of a Mickey Mouse cup after all. He's going to be much happier to lift the CL in May, won't he.

Only if the teammates don't drive him to madness and make him start facepalming again. Captaincy may actually kill his spirit a bit if big results don't go your way.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So did no one watch the same game where Messi was entirely responsible for our first goal with his FK and then assisted Dembele's?

He was doing plenty and his biggest problem was combining with Suarez up front, couldn't break forward for shit with him there.

FCBfan22

This will be an unpopular opinion but Messi's walking after Suarez will be the main problem in CL as soon as we face a top team.

We can accomodate one walking player, but not two.

Also, no more Messi RW, please. You've seen why today. Yes, he was great, but we are incredibly one-dimensional and our midfield play is ruined, because RCM needs to cover RW when Messi isn't there (which is a lot of time).

Leong157

Did we watch the same game where Messi create load of through balls?

Any other players in this planet will get a hell of a praise just for only one of those passes. And he did that 6-7 times in a game.

Yes, he was walking but to say he is the main problem is just too much.

FCB1987

Banned
Messi walking will be fine in 75% of matches but there's no way he can dominate the CL like he did in 2011 or 2015 playing that way.

eaman

Messi walking is not a problem. He plays in between the lines and there is nowhere to really run when you do. He also does make some nice runs from deep but ye don't seem to notice them. I'm fairly sure Ronaldo does a fair bit of walking too. Difference is he plays higher up and has to make a few more runs. Suarez is the one who should be making those Ronaldo type runs more often

RMU ReBorn

Created more than 4 clear cut chances .

Didn't saw him in the box apart from 2-3 instances . shame that we cant make use of his finishing prowess because of his soulmate

---------------------------------------------------------------

38963601_2112025682382046_5976409750722576384_o.jpg

Home of Barca Fans