10 - Lionel Messi - V6

eaman

Some people are saying Messi is hypocritical seen as Chelsea were on the wrong end of some bad refereeing decisions in 09. How is he though? It's not like he came out and said Chelsea weren't unlucky or anything like that at the time. Also the difference now is there is var and it wasn't used. Big difference there

Some people are saying Messi is hypocritical seen as Chelsea were on the wrong end of some bad refereeing decisions in 09. How is he though? It's not like he came out and said Chelsea weren't unlucky or anything like that at the time. Also the difference now is there is var and it wasn't used. Big difference there

Barca was massively robbed in the 1st leg, but nobody ever mentions that. The fact that people have to go back 10 years debunks the whole Uefalona myth in itself

In short, last year was not the best Messi season ever. But, that should not take away from the fact that he has just had arguably the greatest ever individual season for a 30+ aged footballer.

snowy

Brazilians have always had alot of respect for Messi but he was out of line and should be called out for it. U can't expect anything else from a Coward tho

Comedy Central material (^-^)y-~~ Had he stopped at blasting the refs and VAR ops, would've been perfect and SAFER but he went full Roooar Savanna charge on Con-mebol and turned instant Hero for the Argies :)

Che-Messi :che: the cowardly Leo from the W Wizard of Oz

I know who [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] would peg for the Scarecrow (incidently, my favorite character haha) but on the flip-side is, Tin Man afraid of rust & getting Axed role could fall into the lap of ... :giggle:

You could've said full idiot but coward??? dude...

Messigician

He is right about the corruption and everyone has spoken in support of him except gasp Brazilians and the very people he's criticising imagine my shock.

Home of Barca Fans