10 - Lionel Messi - V6

snowy

Fear is a big motivator. Didn't see it happening in the vid though. :shrug:

Next time post some quality Brazilian babes instead of that old lady :lol:

mehr wunderbarca curves als der Nürburgring _ Courtesy of Shiseido

Must get dat Apex rrrriiiiite!!! :stretcher:

abbbs97

Yeah this looks like fake news. No reliable sources are reporting it. Probably some Ronaldo fans spreading fake news about Messi.

Do you think Messi played well against Venezuela? He didn't. This has nothing to do with any "agenda". And lol, I've supported Barca since Messi was 19 years old, so quit with your "you're not a real fan" bullshit.

No, he didn't play well against Venezuela, but he was still better than Ronaldo was against Holland, where you described Ronaldo's performance as a 'good game'. And no I didn't accuse you of not being a real fan, I accused you of being an undercover Ronaldo fanboy, which if fairly clear to see from your posts here. 6,400 posts to estabilish the agenda, I admire the dedication. Sharpen your pen - the fun starts in a few hours.

raskolnikov

Im betting against the goat tonight. Lo siento Leo but its easy money.
If they do somehow pull it off it almost seals a ballon d’or and final chance for messi to win something. So win/win.

Im betting against the goat tonight. Lo siento Leo but its easy money.
If they do somehow pull it off it almost seals a ballon d’or and final chance for messi to win something. So win/win.

Rationally your probably right, but I learned never to bet against him, he has proved me wrong many times. I once placed a 5 figure bet on ARG - Iran on the 1st game of the 2014 world cup. Was certain I'd lost my money but then the 90th minute booom, never forgot that one - saved my arse big time.

LMTR14

I'm really really bad at betting for some reason, so while it's pretty likely arg will get curbstomped now, I'm staying out of this. 1.80 for win brazil sure isn't bad though

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Today's probably the day he loses the Balon D'or.

He hasn't had a good tournament whatsoever but tbh I don't think Argentina would've won it even if Messi played reasonably well. It'd take some inspired shit for Messi to challenge the proper contenders in the Copa with this Argentina side.

Home of Barca Fans