10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Hardy

this is much worse than 2012, that was painful but Messi was much younger with a lot of career ahead of him and he won CL just an year before. Yesterday we fucked up a 3-0 lead, in fact it's the first time we wasted a Messi masterclass in a CL semifinal, trophy on paper was on a silver plat.

vlad

He did everything to put barca to semis and win la liga, he scored 2 goals in first match, created chances, in this match, he acted sloppy in 1 great opportunity, but he created chances for teammates, who were suprised about how they need to score sometimes and not only mesdi. I absolutely feel sorry for him, he had his flaws before in cl, but this season he did his best, coach and his teammates did left him alone with most criticizm to carry.

At the end of the day they are millionaires and go back to their mansions and sleep with their beautiful wives. Us fans have to go back to our miserable lives.

Our squad is the highest paid in Europe. I’m sure Messi and a few others care deeply, but wouldn’t be surprised if cunts like Raki and coutinho don’t.

It's one of the biggest myths in history that millions in the bank protect you from mental pain. If they care they will care just as much as you and I and if they don't care they won't. Their millions are irrelevant to the discussion. In fact most, if not at all of them would have got bored with their millions a long time ago, especially after they realized that it didn't make them happy.

Richard.H

this is much worse than 2012, that was painful but Messi was much younger with a lot of career ahead of him and he won CL just an year before. Yesterday we fucked up a 3-0 lead, in fact it's the first time we wasted a Messi masterclass in a CL semifinal, trophy on paper was on a silver plat.

In 2012 we fought very hard and were extremely unlucky not to win. This is totally different. This is a disgrace performance and the whole club (from office to players) should be ashamed

Arizona Scott

Mourinho is right.

2 players kind of saw it, Pique & Suarez. Rest of the team's heads in the clouds, just like all game long. That has to be on the manager, managers have to have a pulse on the team mental state and focus and have to be able to snap them when day dreaming. Instead EV was daydreaming too.

Arizona Scott

At the end of the day they are millionaires and go back to their mansions and sleep with their beautiful wives. Us fans have to go back to our miserable lives.

Our squad is the highest paid in Europe. I’m sure Messi and a few others care deeply, but wouldn’t be surprised if cunts like Raki and coutinho don’t.

If you don't think Messi cares more than the fans I don't know what to tell you. This is his legacy, what he has built his whole life around, a focus and dedication to greatness inside of him few could understand in any walk of life.

Hail Messi, thank you for playing for Barca, thank you for the domestic sweep again against our arch enemies, we want to have a better manager and team around you next year, we will be back.

booge

i would like mourinho as manager. he's the only manager i'd feel safe with.

we have been *****, beaten and left to the side. we need a strong man that can make us feel strong.

Barcelona need Mourinho.

Pedro

La Masia
i would like mourinho as manager. he's the only manager i'd feel safe with.

we have been *****, beaten and left to the side. we need a strong man that can make us feel strong.

Barcelona need Mourinho.

No way, Mourinho style doesn't fit Barca's style at all, he already got rejected before Pep took over. We need someone like the manager on the opposing team last night...Klopp

Dinho10

Barcelona need Mourinho.

tenor.gif

raskolnikov

Video released of Messi getting abuse by our own fans. Calling him selfish. Morons!!

We cant all be on the same page unfortunately. I bet if you ask 99% would not say this about Messi there are always idiots.
E.g. People saying they are fans asking for Mourinho of all people.

booge

barcelona need mourinho and right now. he is available. imagine it. 0 goals conceded, parking the bus :)
teaching the BOYS new tricks.

Home of Barca Fans