Europa League

KingLeo10

Conte has fallen a lot in the eyes of people in recent years.

He's a thoroughbred loser in Europe.

Making Juve crash out in group stages.
Making them lost in Europa semis v Benfica?

Doing absolutely nothing with Inter in Europe.
Losing 3 of 4 games, 1 D v a declining Barca in Europe.

Getting beat 4-1 by EV's Barca, lol.

Morten

He's a thoroughbred loser in Europe.

Making Juve crash out in group stages.
Making them lost in Europa semis v Benfica?

Doing absolutely nothing with Inter in Europe.
Losing 3 of 4 games, 1 D v a declining Barca in Europe.

Getting beat 4-1 by EV's Barca, lol.

Inter shoudnt even have been in this EL final btw, if Inter did their job in the group stages.

Other than that, Conte appears to be a very difficult man to work with, "my way or the highway"-type, multiple fallouts with the boards at different clubs for "not backing him".

Horatio

You're welcome
Inter shoudnt even have been in this EL final btw, if Inter did their job in the group stages.

Other than that, Conte appears to be a very difficult man to work with, "my way or the highway"-type, multiple fallouts with the boards at different clubs for "not backing him".

Yeah but in more recent years he?s come off as an aggressive insecure little man, waiting for people in the parking lot and such.

I think he was more respected at Juventus. Time at Chelsea made him lose his marbles and didn?t help his image. Maybe I am wrong.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Rio Ave threw hard.

Imagine giving away a penaldo in the 120 minute and after that having like 3 chances to win the game at the penaldo shootout but still fail to go through.

Pathetic.

Messi983

Bad draw for Sociedad, probably a group of death.

OTOH Villarreal pretty lucky and they shouldn't have problems to go through.

Not sure what Granada can do in their first European season but don't think they are without chances against Paok and Omonia to finish 2nd behind PSV.

EjUk6DOXgAAatZ4

Home of Barca Fans