Europa League

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Deserved. As underwhelming as Sevilla was with the ball. Wolves have been doing fuck all , looking like a segunda team out there.

Messi983

They don't have any proper striker. Huge problem for them. Other than that, very good team.

They have Munir. :p

But yeah, finding a good striker should be a primary job for Monchi this summer besides getting a replacement for Banega. Then they'll also need a new LB as Madrid will sell Reguilon to EPL so they won't have him next year and on the other side Navas also needs a younger replacement.

We'll see if they can hold on for Diego Carlos and Kounde. I think it's pretty likely they'll need to sell Carlos if they'll get a 50m+ offer but Monchi surely already has some good replacements lined up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sevilla against United will be a tasty tie. They meet again after Sevilla dicked them in the CL two (?) years ago. I reckon Sevilla will win again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sevilla against United will be a tasty tie. They meet again after Sevilla dicked them in the CL two (?) years ago. I reckon Sevilla will win again.

hahahaha I loved that match. It was in 2018 March. Mou has parked the bus in Sevilla as he thought he will easily win at home and then lost even after leading :lol:

Home of Barca Fans